The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1989 Good Game Thread

By jayusmc84
6/17/2020 10:18 pm
GG Panthers, GL the rest of the season

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
6/18/2020 4:19 pm
I just clicked on player awards to see if it would load (MFN been having issues with loading) and it showed up. To my surprise, Jake Peralta was not one of the 2 WR listed, it's Willie Howland and Thomas Whitley.

By Infinity on Trial
6/18/2020 5:01 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
I just clicked on player awards to see if it would load (MFN been having issues with loading) and it showed up. To my surprise, Jake Peralta was not one of the 2 WR listed, it's Willie Howland and Thomas Whitley.

Out of curiosity, I just looked at the player awards and was startled to see Smirt's WR listed as an all-pro DE because he has 8 INTs this season: https://usflwfl.myfootballnow.com/player/5758

Fortunately, he can't punt block his way to a championship here, and his 51-player roster is catching the injury bug.

By setherick
6/18/2020 5:04 pm
Does he play the outside zone in the Nickel 2 Deep?

By Infinity on Trial
6/18/2020 5:07 pm
setherick wrote:

I might be reading the list wrong. He might be a "utility" addition to the all-pro team. Because of the 8 INTs.

By setherick
6/18/2020 5:17 pm
Infinity on Trial wrote:
setherick wrote:

I might be reading the list wrong. He might be a "utility" addition to the all-pro team. Because of the 8 INTs.

He is a utility addition. The bottom two on the offense list are utility, but they get weird defensive stats displayed.

By Cjfred68
6/18/2020 6:12 pm
File the games player awards under garbage along with

Power rankings
Trade scores
Default player weights
False "e" by teams for playoffs
Rookie WR, RB & DB with 30 speed
Rookie QBs with 30 pass accuracy

By setherick
6/18/2020 6:31 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
File the games player awards under garbage along with

Power rankings
Trade scores
Default player weights
False "e" by teams for playoffs
Rookie WR, RB & DB with 30 speed
Rookie QBs with 30 pass accuracy

The trade unbalancer is my favorite.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
6/18/2020 9:43 pm
The false "e" is the one I hate. I wonder how many times a team cost themselves a playoff berth because they falsely thought they were eliminated. That and we can't figure out tiebreakers because we never got a straight answer from JDB.

By Cjfred68
6/18/2020 9:48 pm
WOW...looking at this week's schedule and the huge point spreads....Im predicting half (8) the games will be at least 20 point blowouts.