The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1989 Good Game Thread

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
6/15/2020 12:29 pm
Dogboyuk75 wrote:
Gg Greg too strong for me again good luck for rest of season hope the gap next year is even closer

Good game, keep plugging away, you'll get the Bell improved even more. Good luck rest of the season.

By AlexanDragon
6/15/2020 12:34 pm
You can't even read rigth... Oh, my, god!
First, I did call that bullshit on public. Another false accusation from you.
Second, I always say I am the opposite of a good football gameplanner. This is becoming a record low In terms of arguing.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
6/15/2020 12:46 pm
AlexanDragon wrote:
You can't even read rigth... Oh, my, god!
First, I did call that bullshit on public. Another false accusation from you.
Second, I always say I am the opposite of a good football gameplanner. This is becoming a record low In terms of arguing.

We're still on this??? Do I have to put you guys in timeout? This is just a football game, nothing important enough to get mad about. If you guys wish to continue, can you at least create a thread for it? These type of posts have nothing to do with "good game". Thank you!

By AlexanDragon
6/15/2020 12:58 pm
I'll never get over someone wrongfully accuse me, but this is talking to a wall. This will happily be my last message here. Don't even care about the excuses now. Too far gone

By Cjfred68
6/15/2020 1:53 pm
All right!!!!! Showboats are next and Tony "MVP" Dean had this one circled on the schedule.....could be the difference between the #1 or #6 seed.

By Dash
6/15/2020 2:52 pm
do i even dare say GG? scratching my head at that 44 point 2nd qtr where no extra point was even kicked lol

GG Infinity we knew we had no shot.
Last edited at 6/15/2020 2:53 pm

By trslick
6/15/2020 2:57 pm
GG Outlaws

By Infinity on Trial
6/15/2020 5:58 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
All right!!!!! Showboats are next and Tony "MVP" Dean had this one circled on the schedule.....could be the difference between the #1 or #6 seed.

Sadly, my best CB is sidelined for a couple of weeks. I fear the worst from Tony "MVP WR" Dean.

By setherick
6/15/2020 5:59 pm
Infinity on Trial wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:

Sadly, my best CB is sidelined for a couple of weeks. I fear the worst from Tony "MVP WR" Dean.

I'd be happy if you both lost and left the door open for the #1 seed.

By Infinity on Trial
6/15/2020 6:00 pm
Dash wrote:
do i even dare say GG? scratching my head at that 44 point 2nd qtr where no extra point was even kicked lol

GG Infinity we knew we had no shot.

I'm still in disbelief. I think we decided to score six weeks worth of points in one quarter so we don't have to score any more for a while. When something like that happens, I feel like it has more to do with luck than skill. You're always a formidable opponent.