The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1982 Good Game Thread

By CrazyRazor
2/14/2019 7:03 am
I'm not wasting my time with this discussion. You answered my question & I brought the subject up in Beta. Whether anything is discussed there or not is up to JDB & the Beta Testers. You, along with anyone else, are more than welcome to follow the post & anything else there that is being discussed.

By CrazyRazor
2/14/2019 7:06 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
I'm not wasting my time with this discussion. You answered my question & I brought the subject up in Beta. Whether anything is discussed there or not is up to JDB & the Beta Testers. You, along with anyone else, are more than welcome to follow the post & anything else there that is being discussed.

You are also more than welcome to bring up your own ideas about this game. That is what Beta Chat is designed for.

By Mcarovil
2/14/2019 7:49 am
Who is your kick holder? That’s the dirty little secret to the success of your FG Kicker.
Duval wrote:
Yeah , strange results.. hopefully it works out

By greyghost1225
2/14/2019 10:23 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:

You are also more than welcome to bring up your own ideas about this game. That is what Beta Chat is designed for.

I am not sure which question was answered, but please link the beta forum post, I will comment or even better have jdb send me a private message. I will send him my phone # and we can discuss verbally why I think the current trade system is flawed.

By hectorg93
2/14/2019 12:49 pm
Just throwing my 2 cents out there, but if we are talking about realism and draft picks how many 4th round picks and later have been all-pro players or at least all-pro consideration since we don't have a pro bowl. I don't think having a boatload of picks is bad since most 4th-7th rounders don't bring too much to the table. We can always put it up to vote like we have done in the past in this league.

By greyghost1225
2/14/2019 12:56 pm
hectorg93 wrote:
Just throwing my 2 cents out there, but if we are talking about realism and draft picks how many 4th round picks and later have been all-pro players or at least all-pro consideration since we don't have a pro bowl. I don't think having a boatload of picks is bad since most 4th-7th rounders don't bring too much to the table. We can always put it up to vote like we have done in the past in this league.

I have moved my part of this discussion to the beta forum in the beta league.

By tribewriter
2/14/2019 1:01 pm
This is a worthwhile discussion but let's please return this particular thread to its original "good game" theme.

Here is the MFN-1 trade limit discussion:
https://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/forums/6/1758?page=1#10695

By CrazyRazor
2/14/2019 7:58 pm
Just got back on the game today. Thanks tribewriter for linking the MFN-1 Beta Chat Forum.

By Hellbringer
2/15/2019 3:59 am
GG Voodoo. Sack/fumble for a TD....

By Pernbronze
2/15/2019 6:12 am
Gg outlaws. Man the west looks strong.