The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1982 Good Game Thread

By CrazyRazor
3/18/2019 10:09 am
GG Wolveraider.

By Wolveraider
3/18/2019 11:43 am
Good game Crazy/Feds....that was a wild game.

By hectorg93
3/18/2019 1:01 pm
GG Bell now we are 1-1 in the playoffs got to make sure we both make it next year for the rubber match.

By Jaybo911
3/18/2019 4:46 pm
GG Bulls. I think he jinxed me when he said you won last playoffs. If we meet next playoffs I hope it's in a later round.

By AlexanDragon
3/18/2019 6:27 pm
Hellbringer wrote:
GG Denver. My running game finally clicked for the Panthers first playoff win.

Gg! Good luck the rest of the way!

By PrivateSnowflake
3/20/2019 6:05 am
GG Seth/Gamblers. You took full advantage of the two picks by scoring after each. It's tough when you give up the ball on your own side of the field. Good luck going forward!

By Wolveraider
3/20/2019 8:49 am
Good game Generals....that went pretty much the way I expected, after scouting your team....I knew it was not going to end well for us....your team pretty much excels at every part of the game.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Well at least the Stallions got their first ever playoff win before we ran into raidergreg's buzzsaw.
Last edited at 3/20/2019 9:07 am

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
3/20/2019 1:25 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Generals....that went pretty much the way I expected, after scouting your team....I knew it was not going to end well for us....your team pretty much excels at every part of the game.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Well at least the Stallions got their first ever playoff win before we ran into raidergreg's buzzsaw.

Good game Stallions, ever since we lost to Portland my team has destroyed everything in it's path. We've been a streaky team for years but I don't think we've ever had such a dominant 6 game stretch.

Congrats on that first playoff win and good luck this offseason.

By hectorg93
3/20/2019 2:25 pm
GG Voodoo! My QB picked a great week to **** the bed. LOL We'll I guess both of our QB's for that matter, good luck in the rest of the playoffs and hopefully you win so I can say I lost to the champ as consolation.

By greyghost1225
3/20/2019 2:55 pm
hectorg93 wrote:
GG Voodoo! My QB picked a great week to **** the bed. LOL We'll I guess both of our QB's for that matter, good luck in the rest of the playoffs and hopefully you win so I can say I lost to the champ as consolation.

gg Bulls, this was actually a really good game. I set my defense up to play the pass every down against you. I was willing to let you beat me on the ground, but you were not going to beat me with the pass.