The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1982 Good Game Thread

By Smirt211
3/08/2019 3:35 pm
That's the first time I've ever seen the word written, however, I deduced what the OP meant. :)

By Hellbringer
3/08/2019 5:48 pm
gg Blitz, a crucial win for the Panthers

By Wolveraider
3/08/2019 10:50 pm
Good game Steamer.

By CrazyRazor
3/09/2019 2:08 pm
GG Force/amalric7. Looked like I would dominate early & you stormed back to make it close.

By Mcarovil
3/10/2019 9:51 am
Is this something to pay attention too or was it a case of one team that took the time to GP and the other not caring? If both teams tried to win then I’m worried.

Smirt211 wrote:
smh, not surprised at the game result.

I've got one foot out the door. A push for what you just mentioned will have me never touch this site again.

By CrazyRazor
3/10/2019 12:08 pm
Mcarovil wrote:
Is this something to pay attention too or was it a case of one team that took the time to GP and the other not caring? If both teams tried to win then I’m worried.

Smirt211 wrote:
smh, not surprised at the game result.

I've got one foot out the door. A push for what you just mentioned will have me never touch this site again.

The last two codes were developed using setherick's game plan strategy. In other words, setherick's voice was the only one JDB was listening to in Beta and they were developing the game based solely on how the game performed according to that game plan.
Should you be worried? I wouldn't be. Just copy setherick's plays if you wanna be successful in this code.
I'm more concerned with other people, including myself, adding their opinions and not getting railroaded when their issues are brought up.
Without understanding why or how the code works, we must find a way to communicate our issues so that the root of the problem gets addressed as opposed to bad-aids for the game. Band-aids have been a big issue.
I'm still hopeful that JDB & setherick & anyone else that is in beta can continue to move this game forward and back to being enjoyable.

By Smirt211
3/10/2019 12:57 pm
I'm on your side and in agreement with you.

But...

Just copy setherick's plays if you wanna be successful in this code.

That's the last thing in the world I'd ever do. Ima sneer, get mad and defiant and find my own way to beat the obstacles they put in place.

:)

By Mcarovil
3/10/2019 3:04 pm
I tend to agree. I’d rather stumble through and hopefully get it right. My biggest complaint has been the complete 180 to what used to work and what works now. That’s several drafts and FAs to adapt.
**** I still haven’t recovered in USFL and by the time I do my good players will be old.

Maybe I can trade them for 1st rd picks????

Smirt211 wrote:
I'm on your side and in agreement with you.

But...

Just copy setherick's plays if you wanna be successful in this code.

That's the last thing in the world I'd ever do. Ima sneer, get mad and defiant and find my own way to beat the obstacles they put in place.

:)

By Pernbronze
3/11/2019 2:52 am
Gg gamblers

By Hellbringer
3/11/2019 3:08 am
GG Express. Bibler missed his first field goal.