The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1986 Free Agency/Draft Chatter

By Mcarovil
10/29/2019 5:33 pm
i wish it would be more about building around talent and not certain plays. I’ve given up trying to find the next FL Hitch. I still can’t stop it.

By Smirt211
10/29/2019 5:56 pm
The game will come back around but the problem is a 1/3 of the passing playbook got wiped out. (Long Passing) It was more open back then on what would work spanning across short/medium/long passing.

By punisher
11/01/2019 5:56 am
Cjfred68 wrote:
I dont remember the league but the WR was named Hines Ward and he **** near led the league in interceptions

Smirt211 wrote:
Yes, I recall going up against that player. I can't remember the league, either

Hines Ward = https://champions.myfootballnow.com/player/2840

he plays in Champions League

By Smirt211
11/01/2019 6:16 am
Ah, the Tarq-ster.

I recall going up against the player.

By Lucky
11/01/2019 7:51 am
In another game I've played, after the 3rd time using any one play, the "RNG" would start working against you heavily you for each time used after the 3rd. I don't know the exact rules of it but for example, the defensive line would jump off the snap faster to stop a run play, or a CB would break on a ball for a knockdown or INT on a passing play. Using a play a 5th or 6th time was almost a certain turnover making it impossible to over use any play.

A big reason why all these exploits mentioned above are so potent is because you can run them 15+ times a game. For me that's the biggest flaw, fix that and a lot of other problems will naturally work themselves out. Even allowing a play to be used 7-8 times a game before it becomes unusable. I can't imagine the headache it must be to try and balance this game as the developer, while allowing a play to be used an unlimited amount of times. Any change you make can open up a huge exploit somewhere else.. cause they can do it as much as they want.

eh