The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Move To Game Engine V 0.4.4 Immediately?

JDB has given user-created leagues the option of moving to game engine version 0.4.4 immediately rather than waiting for the completion of the current season. Please vote as to whether we should retain 4.3 for this season or move immediately to 4.4.

Yes, begin 4.4 immediately
No, wait until next season for 4.4

Re: Move To Game Engine V 0.4.4 Immediately?

By Pernbronze
12/04/2018 9:16 am
tribewriter wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
I just had a preseason game in Private 75 where my opponent's QB's combined to go 0-36 with 4 INT's. This was our first game action with 4.4 in that league.

I wondered what kind of coach even uses a QB that poor. Then I saw that setherick is the coach of that team. He must have some kind of experiment going on.

If I remember right he was showing how in 4.3 if they had int accuracy didn't matter much. Obviously that got fixed in 4.4

By tribewriter
12/04/2018 11:27 am
Yep. Let's see how Andrew Reece does with the Gamblers in 4.4.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
12/04/2018 11:49 am
tribewriter wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
I just had a preseason game in Private 75 where my opponent's QB's combined to go 0-36 with 4 INT's. This was our first game action with 4.4 in that league.

I wondered what kind of coach even uses a QB that poor. Then I saw that setherick is the coach of that team. He must have some kind of experiment going on.

Yes it's an experiment that he's about to scrap according to his team news page in the forums, Rocky Mountain News. JDB sent him something about passing accuracy is even more important now.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
12/04/2018 11:50 am
Copied from Private 75 forum...

This experiment may be done. Just got this from JDB:

<<Accuracy is now a large factor in the completion probability, whereas before it kind of helped get the ball where it needed to be. One of the big changes was that most of the completion calculation now is driven by accuracy and catch ball, then decreased by defensive play.>>
Liked by CrazyRazor