The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1980 Good Game Thread

By Hellbringer
9/24/2018 4:56 am
GG Wheels. Glad to have you back!

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/24/2018 6:10 am
Good game Philly, you finally beat us. I'm hoping this isn't the start of yet another September Swoon for NJG.

By RoyceR
9/24/2018 7:00 am
Good game, I was really worried when you got that 2pc. Game was closer than the score for sure!

By Smirt211
9/24/2018 8:02 am
Good game, Dragon! Turned this sh*t off after White's (96 avoid fumble to 23 and 47 strip ball defenders) 2nd fumble which resulted in a TD. Bad juju game from the start.

Your team is downright vicious, though. :)

By Smirt211
9/24/2018 8:04 am
"One place you could start to get your act together is by throwing Nickel Normal CB3 LB Blitz out of your defensive playbook." < this and a couple other blitzes but I'm not revealing....!

Shh, Tribewriter.

Yeah, it's one of the two surefire ways to lose a game. The other one I'm not saying. :)

Although someone just beat me in a Conference Title Game utilizing that play listed above. Not going to lie, I do the Snoopy Dance any time I'm scouting and see it.

Last edited at 9/24/2018 8:31 am

By Smirt211
9/24/2018 8:07 am
trslick wrote:
GG Smirt, I still don't like watching 4.3!

Good game, Slick and yeah me either. I think it's a consensus on wanting the return of 4.2.

By jabillups85
9/24/2018 8:19 am
GG Memphis!

By trslick
9/24/2018 11:18 am
GG Sun

By CrazyRazor
9/24/2018 11:56 am
Smirt211 wrote:
"One place you could start to get your act together is by throwing Nickel Normal CB3 LB Blitz out of your defensive playbook." < this and a couple other blitzes but I'm not revealing....!

Shh, Tribewriter.

Yeah, it's one of the two surefire ways to lose a game. The other one I'm not saying. :)

Although someone just beat me in a Conference Title Game utilizing that play listed above. Not going to lie, I do the Snoopy Dance any time I'm scouting and see it.

You know I'm gonna look at my playlists now, right? ;) I had to cut out a lot of the blitzes that I used. Thought that one was one that got cut. Or it was one that I thought I couldn't live without. Not sure I remember which way I went with that one. The blitzes will absolutely kill you in this code if you overuse them.

By tribewriter
9/24/2018 12:35 pm
You know I'm gonna look at my playlists now, right? ;) I had to cut out a lot of the blitzes that I used. Thought that one was one that got cut. Or it was one that I thought I couldn't live without. Not sure I remember which way I went with that one. The blitzes will absolutely kill you in this code if you overuse them.

Wait a minute. I thought you were the "blitz or die" guy who had vowed to send every available defender every single snap, or at least that's how I remember your teams.