The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1988 good game thread.

By trslick
4/24/2020 8:57 am
GG Sun

By dfisherman
4/24/2020 9:35 am
GG slick, was an entertaining game all the way through.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/24/2020 11:22 am
Good game Crazy, we got what I expected. Good luck in the playoffs.

Congrats to the New York (NY) Stars for winning the East Division. Just as well, we were running out of room for the banners in the stadium. Good luck in the playoffs to you as well.

By CrazyRazor
4/24/2020 12:11 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:

Congrats to the New York (NY) Stars for winning the East Division. Just as well, we were running out of room for the banners in the stadium. Good luck in the playoffs to you as well.

Thanks, raidergreg. I'm rooting for Mcarovil's Bandits to knock of the other Stars. Sure would love that Division title and a home game in the playoffs.

4/24/2020 12:15 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

Thanks, raidergreg. I'm rooting for Mcarovil's Bandits to knock of the other Stars. Sure would love that Division title and a home game in the playoffs.

I don't think you can win your division. Here are the tiebreakers...

Two Clubs

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in common games.
Best net points in all games.

4/24/2020 12:21 pm
Baltimore played (NY) Stars and Tampa Bay (Week 16) while you played New Jersey and Jacksonville. The other 14 games are common. Baltimore went 11-3 in those common games to your 8-5, 9-5 if you beat Oklahoma.

Of course, this is assuming JDB follows this formula that far down. It's possible he uses conference record first, which would flip the script.
Last edited at 4/24/2020 12:22 pm

By pdoug20
4/24/2020 12:51 pm
WINLESS NO MORE!! Commish, good call on the QB switch- Rhyne hit a 75-yd TD on the first play of the game!! Totten played out of his mind too- I don't think I've ever seen someone get 4 INT in a game since I joined MFN. Let's hope we can end the season with some momentum...

4/24/2020 12:53 pm
pdoug20 wrote:
WINLESS NO MORE!! Commish, good call on the QB switch- Rhyne hit a 75-yd TD on the first play of the game!! Totten played out of his mind too- I don't think I've ever seen someone get 4 INT in a game since I joined MFN. Let's hope we can end the season with some momentum...

Glad to see you get off the schneid and break into the win column.

By Dash
4/24/2020 4:59 pm
GG HollyH

So went with QB Pierce again in this one. Much better results than his last time out. Good to see the old goat get a W. I see flashes in the pan for San Jose you have some play makers, Till next season!

By RoyceR
4/24/2020 9:27 pm
I got lucky! Gg