The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1988 good game thread.

By cyclonelomax
4/20/2020 4:14 am
GG Bandits, I could not catch up.

By Dogboyuk75
4/20/2020 4:45 am
Gg Royce bit of a defensive slugfest well done good luck for rest of the season

By Cjfred68
4/20/2020 5:11 am
Dogboyuk75 wrote:
I’m loving the league and I’m loving the standard of coaching ,most of you guys are winners in previous leagues or at least better coaches so I love the fact that every rung up the ladder I move is gonna be well earnt .gregs dominance of our division is truly exceptional especially with a coach calibre of Royce in house .

Love the attitude....this game can humble you quick when you havent many seasons under your belt. God knows I suffered many a losing season until I started to piece the intricacies of the game together.

Just building a roster based on the proper player weights is a mission in and of itself...not to mention all the gameplan, scouting and rules creation needed to compete against veteran owners.

Other then reading the forums...patience and trail and error are the only ways to learn this game and ultimately improve.

I'm not the best but I would gladly help if you have any questions. I cant promise all the answers but I can point you in the right direction in most cases.

By Smirt211
4/20/2020 6:25 am
MMM, another failed event in the Onside Kick Return scenario (...and that's after 'Seeing Red' to fix it lol!) 62-65 speedish CB caught us here. Another look needed....

Good game, Stallions. (you're always a major divisional thorn in my side)

By Hellbringer
4/20/2020 7:45 am
GG TR. Hopefully you can still get a playoff spot!

By trslick
4/20/2020 8:16 am
GG Panthers

By Mcarovil
4/20/2020 10:41 am
Looks like we got the SIM this game. I thought the tide was going to turn with that 2nd Q pick deep in your end that you converted for a TD to make it 14-7. Your offense is tough to contain.

cyclonelomax wrote:
GG Bandits, I could not catch up.

By AlexanDragon
4/20/2020 3:58 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
3 games to go and its gonna be a wild finish as some teams with solid records are gonna miss the playoffs....especially in the National Conference!

I made sure I wouldn't be out of playoffs with a 10-6 record this year again !

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/22/2020 1:23 am
I'm tired and going to bed but I don't think Baltimore has clinched a playoff spot like the standings show. They could finish 10-6 and lose the division to Washington. For the wildcards, Orlando is already 10-4 and can still catch Tampa Bay plus 2nd place in the East could end up 11-5. Maybe the fact Washington and New Jersey play each other clinches it, though 10-5-1 is still better than 10-6.

By RoyceR
4/22/2020 1:53 am
Gg mcarovil, if anyone gets a chance to watch that 4th quarter I would recommend it!