The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Fans of X and Non-Fans of X

By Cdog13157
4/08/2019 5:20 pm
The team I hate the most is the Vikings and Oakland. Vikings because I’m a Green Bay fan and Oakland because they traded KHALIL MACK TO THE BEARS

By Pernbronze
4/08/2019 5:25 pm
There was a time when they fired Harbaugh and their best players were either let go or quit that the 49ers we're both my favorite and most hated team.

By greyghost1225
4/08/2019 5:26 pm
Cdog13157 wrote:
The team I hate the most is the Vikings and Oakland. Vikings because I’m a Green Bay fan and Oakland because they traded KHALIL MACK TO THE BEARS

Don't even get me started on the Mack fiasco.

By cyclonelomax
4/08/2019 5:26 pm
Favorites are Redskins and Steelers, HATE Cowboys !

By Cdog13157
4/08/2019 5:30 pm
Can I say that even though most people hate Tom Brady u got to blame the Owner of the patriots. Because he brought in bill belichick who drafted Tom Brady and other studs. And they signed really good offense and defense coaches

By Pernbronze
4/08/2019 6:03 pm
Cdog13157 wrote:
Can I say that even though most people hate Tom Brady u got to blame the Owner of the patriots. Because he brought in bill belichick who drafted Tom Brady and other studs. And they signed really good offense and defense coaches

That's why I hate Tom Brady, he soaks up credit and really isn't that good. He's barely better than Mallet or Cassell. You watch his throws and decision making and it's cringe worthy. He's the NFLs ultimate receiver killer due to bad ball placement and throwing receivers straight into charging defenders. Brady has cool accolades but from a play and contribution perspective I'll never be able to consider him even in the GOAT QB conversation and struggle to definitively say he's elite.

By CrimsonWolfZ
4/08/2019 6:10 pm
Cdog13157 wrote:

I'm a Bears fan and I personally love that the Raiders gave us Mack. Also the teams I dislike are easily the Packers and Lions.
Last edited at 4/08/2019 6:21 pm

By CrazyRazor
4/08/2019 9:45 pm
Pittsburgh Steelers can BURN!!!

By PrivateSnowflake
4/09/2019 9:31 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
Pittsburgh Steelers can BURN!!!

I second this 1000x.

For the record, the Steelers do not "travel". That's a myth. In over 150 games attended, I have never met anyone in Steelers garb who was from anywhere near Pittsburgh. They're just people that get a rise out of being "the jerk" or very large women betting on the fact that you won't punch them (even after they've hit you). I advise against taking anyone under 15 to an NFL game, but I would never take a kid to a game vs the Steelers bc of the profanity and violence is ratcheted up to a whole 'nother level.

Re: Bengals season tix for 15 years, gave them up because at age 40+, just couldn't take the NFL "experience" anymore. If you're looking to spend a Sunday afternoon packed in with people so drunk they can't hold onto their $10 beer and you can't sit down in your $100 seat because we're going to stand the whole time and "F**K YOU/STAND UP FA**OT" is the standard reply for ANYONE 8-80 then by all means, go for it.

By AlexanDragon
4/09/2019 11:06 am
I really hate the toronto maple leafs and the boston bruins.

Theres always this one canadian who brings up hockey in a football thread, OMG!