The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Good Game (GG) Thread

By Cjfred68
2/26/2020 10:10 pm
Infinity on Trial wrote:
Well, that was interesting. I expected a nailbiter, but I'll take it. Good game, Fred.

You were the better team/owner/coach. I didnt expect to go as far as I did but some epic defensive games got me there and we spit the bit in the spotlight. The Lambert trade was the difference I expected it to be but I take the long view in this game and hopefully will get back to the promised land one of these seasons.

Good luck going for number 4...make our division proud!

I expect we will play 3 games again next season as I continue to improve my team

By Wolveraider
2/27/2020 1:46 pm
Good game CR....man, I lose a lot of playoff games in the 4th quarter....I have to take a closer look at 4th quarter game planning.

Best of luck in the big game.

By trslick
2/28/2020 9:20 am
Congrats to Memphis!

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/28/2020 10:05 am
Congrats to Memphis on the back to back Championships and being the first USFL franchise with 4 World Bowl trophies. This is the second for current owner Infinity on Trial, matching previous Showboats owner Private Snowflake, who also won his 2 in back to back fashion (W.B. VI, VII).

Congrats also to Washington, who had another excellent season that fell just 1 game short. Losing in the World Bowl sucks, I know from experience, but you can't actually win one without being there.

1987 was a great season in the USFL/WFL and I'm looking forward to see what 1988 brings.

By dfisherman
2/28/2020 10:26 am
Congrats Showboats!

By setherick
3/01/2020 12:10 am
Note to self: Make sure that contract extension offers actually go through. Sheesh.
Last edited at 3/01/2020 12:10 am