The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Good Game (GG) Thread

By trslick
2/14/2020 10:59 am
GG San Jose

By Dash
2/14/2020 4:10 pm
GG Dfish/Sun

Each team had multiple opportunities to take control of this game but just couldn't seem to convert, stalled drives and/or turnovers. Entertaining for sure!

By dfisherman
2/14/2020 5:30 pm
Dash wrote:
GG Dfish/Sun

Each team had multiple opportunities to take control of this game but just couldn't seem to convert, stalled drives and/or turnovers. Entertaining for sure!

Great game man! Really fun one to watch. Felt like a coin flip at the end for sure haha.

By Hellbringer
2/14/2020 9:32 pm
GG Denver, a good **** whooping
Last edited at 2/14/2020 9:32 pm

By setherick
2/15/2020 9:27 am
Who's gonna win the West? Taking all odds.

By Dash
2/16/2020 8:23 pm
setherick wrote:

Not to take anything away from the other owners of the west, I honestly feel like if you defeat my Express this week it should be a wrap for Portland.

By setherick
2/16/2020 8:41 pm
Dash wrote:
setherick wrote:

Not to take anything away from the other owners of the west, I honestly feel like if you defeat my Express this week it should be a wrap for Portland.

I'm just glad that my WLB and FS are back in the line up.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/17/2020 3:03 am
Good game Wolveraider, hope we get to join you in the playoffs. All of the Generals fans now have a new second favorite team, New Orleans. We ****, and might not beat Shreveport so to back in, we need the VooDoo to beat New York.

Even if I make the playoffs, it seems unlikely we'll make another World Bowl but I seem to remember saying the same last season.

Here we go VooDoo, here we go...

By Smirt211
2/17/2020 5:38 am
Well, I'm f*cked. I'm on a crash collision course to a potential 11th win and an elimination from the playoffs. I'll toss up some motivational music and give you one last energy burst. However, if I go 11 and out Ima tune out until FA #1.

By Smirt211
2/17/2020 7:42 am
Crazy Razor, I need you to ball, bro!

On the flip side I'll go all out for you in XFL or somewhere else if/when a similar situation arises. :)