The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Good Game (GG) Thread

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/19/2020 10:43 am
Second straight year we draw New Orleans in the first round, good luck Smirt. Whichever team wins, it won't get any easier in the next round. I'm just glad we're relatively healthy coming into the game, but my pass rush will take a hit. Indiana Jones won't play on a 31% knee and 74% ankle. Rudi is healthy though.

By Dash
2/19/2020 4:28 pm
trslick wrote:
GG Express

GG Slick

I almost pulled it out there in the end, My back up Pritchard killed me with his performance. Sat a few starters, half the OL included and ran for almost 300 yards O.o. But in the end 5 ints wont get it done

By hectorg93
2/19/2020 11:36 pm
GG Hornets! Also good luck Tampa looking foward for another divisional game.

By Mcarovil
2/21/2020 2:18 am
3-0 for the season. No doubt about the better team. I will say the complete randomness of how each game was decided is mind boggling but represent the division well!

By hectorg93
2/21/2020 2:31 am
GG Bandits, just finished watching the game. Got to say it was interesting down to the wire. Regardless of how the playoffs shake out for us, this has been the best season that I have been in this league, I'm glad you have given me a run for my money in this division. I hope you and the other teams in our division have a great off season so we can have an exciting finish of the season as we did in this year. I hope to represent the Southeast division proud the rest of the way.

By Hellbringer
2/21/2020 6:57 am
GG Arizona. Couple of crazy scores. Best of luck the rest of the way

By Smirt211
2/21/2020 11:15 am
I just don't have the talent base. There's nothing I could have schemed to come away with that one. To offset a long standing dominant opposing scheme I'd need at least one 'take it to the house' player. On the 'Brink' of disaster proved we lacked that when he got tracked down preventing a TD thus encapsulating in 1 play what I lack to go further.

Good game, I was like how the f*** is he 10-6 when I strategized for that game. Good luck the rest of the way, bro.

Last edited at 2/21/2020 11:15 am

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/21/2020 12:09 pm
Good game Smirt, it was closer than the score indicates. You had more yards and red zone trips, but those 2 late INT's were death blows, especially when Marley took it to the house. I thought for sure Brink was gonna score on that long pass.

I feel you about a take it to the house player, that's why I signed Corey True. He didn't do much today, but the playoffs usually end up about Rudi for me. I can't explain it, but he has had so many huge playoff stat lines, it's crazy.

How are we 10-6? Half of my losses are to BYE teams and another loss is to a former champion who has a BYE week type of team (Lost to Birmingham, Washington, Memphis and Houston). Closest I got to any of those four was a 9 point loss to Memphis.

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm gonna need luck for my next game at Washington.

By Cjfred68
2/21/2020 12:20 pm
Gg Dash.....I got off to a fast start for a change and I needed it as you matched me point for point from the 2nd quarter on.

My reward a matchup with Seth...yay

By Smirt211
2/21/2020 12:23 pm
It was rhetorical as I figured you went up against elite competition. I don't have it in front of me now but I believe it was your offensive layout averages were some of the best I've ever seen - spread out and multi-layered. That input was on a 15-16 win team level. That final score wasn't testament of the game plan I kicked out or GM skills. It was the limiting talent base. You're tough as f***, obviously.

I'll have to peep FA #1 and make a decision. Either I'll just go with the flow and be non-competitive based on lack of options or do an energy cut down because I'm going to need to add at least 1 play maker from the RB/TE/WR arena and if it's all 10+ year guys = no chess move.

Good luck moving forward. :)