The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Good Game (GG) Thread

By vcr5150
2/21/2020 1:39 pm
Hellbringer wrote:
GG Arizona. Couple of crazy scores. Best of luck the rest of the way

gg Michigan. We were stuffed in the 1st half at a level I haven't seen for a long time. 3rd quarter wasn't much better. I felt more comfortable while on defense because I knew it was a matter of time when one of us would have a crushing turnover.

By Dash
2/21/2020 4:09 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
Gg Dash.....I got off to a fast start for a change and I needed it as you matched me point for point from the 2nd quarter on.

My reward a matchup with Seth...yay

GG Cj

I mean overall im happy with the performance, felt like my guys played with heart and never gave up. ran the ball effectively, but in the end Turnovers were my Achilles heel. 4 INTS and 2 Lost fumbles WILL NOT get it done. Good luck vs Portland

By hectorg93
2/24/2020 1:40 am
GG Stallions, I knew that if I wanted to win I had to cover up my weakness that has plagued me this whole season with coughing up the ball. I guess I know what I'm looking for in the off season, good luck the rest of the way man.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/24/2020 12:48 pm
Good game CR, Generals made way too many mistakes to win this game and we started playing too late, not doing much until we were down 20-0. Going for 2 will be talked about on sports talk, but we ran out of time for a FG anyway.

Good luck against Birmingham, I guess it's time I finally let some other National Conference team enjoy the World Bowl Experience.

By CrazyRazor
2/24/2020 5:20 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
Good game CR, Generals made way too many mistakes to win this game and we started playing too late, not doing much until we were down 20-0. Going for 2 will be talked about on sports talk, but we ran out of time for a FG anyway.

Good luck against Birmingham, I guess it's time I finally let some other National Conference team enjoy the World Bowl Experience.

GG raidergreg. I halfway expected to lose this game after you beat me in the XFL Championship.
This Washington team has been cursed since before I took over. I still haven't taken them to the promised land & I'm not sure that I ever will.

By Cjfred68
2/24/2020 7:28 pm
Gg Seth.....close game and I caught the breaks with turnovers otherwise it's a different outcome

By Infinity on Trial
2/24/2020 7:51 pm
Good game, Arizona. When Howland, Austin and Lambert all click, good things happen for my team.

By Wolveraider
2/25/2020 11:49 am
Good game Bulls....the turnovers were the difference in this tight game.

By CrazyRazor
2/26/2020 5:37 pm
GG Wolveraider. Yet another game I didn't think would favor my guys. We keep them interesting at least.

Now for the last & most difficult hurdle.......

By Infinity on Trial
2/26/2020 10:05 pm
Well, that was interesting. I expected a nailbiter, but I'll take it. Good game, Fred.