The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Good Game (GG) Thread

By Dash
2/10/2020 4:48 pm
Good game Smirt

Hung in there as long as we could, but special teams (field position) and turnovers were death of me. Nice squad there man. Good luck ahead.

By Smirt211
2/10/2020 5:11 pm
Thank you, Dash. I don't remember all the particulars as when I first watched it but basically I think I ultimately only got off 1 chunk play the entire game. Ya'll shut us down.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/12/2020 1:38 am
Good game CrazyRazor, if I don't get the Generals turned around, I won't be in the playoffs for a possible rematch. Not that I really want one the way we didn't handle your team today. Good luck the rest of the season.

By Hellbringer
2/12/2020 5:25 am
GG Chicago. Hopefully you have a successful off season bud

By Smirt211
2/12/2020 8:16 am
Get the f*** out of here. 43 speed DB owning the game.

Nah.

Fixed it. Sim was funneling to the decoy and even with a 50 point speed advantage making me pay. Time to grind my teeth and battle like a mother because missing the playoffs isn't an option.
Last edited at 2/12/2020 8:27 am

By trslick
2/12/2020 10:28 am
GG Sun and Express

By dfisherman
2/12/2020 11:28 am
trslick wrote:
GG Sun and Express

GG Hawaiians!

By Dash
2/12/2020 3:54 pm
trslick wrote:
GG Sun and Express

GG trslick

Was ugly as it gets, 2 missed FG's and 1 PAT. But omg what a dominant performance on the ground almost 300 yards rushing for the game. Don't pack it in yet, seasons not over yet!

By CoachNorm
2/14/2020 12:05 am
RoyceR wrote:
GG CoachNorm, it was very strange playing against so many familar faces that are still there from when I was with the team.

My last draft with the team featured falco and jenkins. wish i had them now

GG

Want them back?

By Smirt211
2/14/2020 6:46 am
My man Warrior with the pom poms....wants to see me miss the playoffs. #motivation

Every game is a playoff battle here! :)