Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: WE are the champions, my friends

By AlexanDragon
6/16/2019 8:09 pm
Won cust-21 and mfn-24 this week.

By AlexanDragon
7/04/2019 2:53 pm
In this years quest for the title in mfn85, im up against an a.i in semifinals... Why?
Because the team was that good when Greg the raider left it last year! Thats when you know you're legit!

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
7/04/2019 8:39 pm
AlexanDragon wrote:
In this years quest for the title in mfn85, im up against an a.i in semifinals... Why?
Because the team was that good when Greg the raider left it last year! Thats when you know you're legit!

AI probably has a better chance, I could never beat your Carolina team in that league. Good luck.

By AlexanDragon
7/04/2019 9:14 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:

AI probably has a better chance, I could never beat your Carolina team in that league. Good luck.

Dont be humble, you stomped carolina in your last year there :)

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
7/04/2019 11:13 pm
AlexanDragon wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:

Dont be humble, you stomped carolina in your last year there :)

I forgot about that last win, though 22-19 is hardly stomping you. In fact you led after 3 qtrs 19-13 https://mfn85.myfootballnow.com/box/3660

Plus I lost to Green Bay the next week in yet another failed attempt to reach the title game there.
Last edited at 7/04/2019 11:14 pm