Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: WE are the champions, my friends

By Pernbronze
4/15/2019 9:48 am
Congratulations man

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/24/2019 11:54 am
Trslick won a Championship in the National Football League yesterday and I'm going for a 19-0 season tonight in CUST 79.

By jabillups85
5/09/2019 9:03 pm
The Ohio Red Dogs are playing in the MLF championship!! https://mlf.myfootballnow.com/

By tribewriter
5/09/2019 9:12 pm
Go Red Dogs!

By tribewriter
5/10/2019 7:31 pm
Amalric (Georgia Force) just won the United Football Association title with his Kalispell Mammoth.
https://ufa.myfootballnow.com/
The team he beat, Fairbanks, was actually being coached by me ... sort of. I had taken over the team with an alternate ID at the commisioner's request because the coach had abandoned them late in the season. Chandyo (NY Stars) is the commissioner of the UFA.
Last edited at 5/10/2019 7:32 pm

By eyeballll
5/22/2019 7:30 pm
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I won the NCAA Championship last night! Kind of a big deal for me...

By Pernbronze
6/09/2019 9:52 pm
Won the Anarchy deplorabowl with my Yakuza 37-3

By Cjfred68
6/10/2019 12:36 am
I just noticed this thread since I'm new to the league. Whoever came up with this concept is a genius. (Lol)

It really creates a sense of community for all the owners across leagues and shows that owners can be competitive against one another while also displaying a high level of sportmanship.

The creation of threads like this led me to take it one step further with the creation of The Champions League where every owner in the league needs at least one league title in a current active league to join. In that league I created a league owners standings where we track the number of championships won by each owner and update it whenever someone wins another.

By AlexanDragon
6/10/2019 5:15 am
Awaiting some free times to go see if i won cust-21 again!

By Hellbringer
6/15/2019 6:26 am
1st championship ever! My Arizona team in MFN-8 finally brought home the trophy after years of winning the division.