League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: WE are the champions, my friends

By Pernbronze
3/18/2019 3:41 am
tribewriter wrote:
Congrats, pern, on being the champion of the universe.

Too bad I couldn't manage a follow-up here.

By Pernbronze
3/29/2019 9:46 pm
My Yakuza will be playing in the Anarchy deplorabowl

By AlexanDragon
3/30/2019 7:23 am
Won cust-21

By tribewriter
3/30/2019 10:12 am
AlexanDragon wrote:
Won cust-21

Congrats!

By mwd65
3/30/2019 5:26 pm
Pernbronze wrote:

Beaten again by the Yakuza! ****!

Loss League Championship in Fake Pigskin the other day.

One last hope, League 83, my K.C. Chiefs made the League Championship (to be played Monday). This is the 11th season in 83, Kansas City has made the LC in 8 of those seasons. Our record in the big game, 1-6...ouch! Hoping Monday we can get our second win.

By Pernbronze
3/30/2019 5:30 pm
mwd65 wrote:
Pernbronze wrote:

Beaten again by the Yakuza! ****!

Loss League Championship in Fake Pigskin the other day.

One last hope, League 83, my K.C. Chiefs made the League Championship (to be played Monday). This is the 11th season in 83, Kansas City has made the LC in 8 of those seasons. Our record in the big game, 1-6...ouch! Hoping Monday we can get our second win.

Get it man!!!

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/04/2019 6:24 am
Someone in this league will be playing in NFL leagues Super Bowl XXXVI, just like someone in this league ALWAYS plays in that league's Super Bowl.

I'm not just talking about myself here. We are in our 9th season in NFL, and just like the previous 8 Super Bowls, the AFC will be represented by either Mcarovil's Cleveland Browns (5 Super Bowls, 4 Wins) or my Oakland Raiders (3 Super Bowls, 1 Win). https://nfl.myfootballnow.com/hall-of-champions

The Browns and Raiders don't always meet each other in the playoffs, but when we do the Browns usually win, going 4-1, though the last meeting was 2 seasons ago. In the regular season we have played every year since 2002, with the Raiders winning 4 of the 7 games including the last 2, and 3 of 4.

The most memorable game between us was a version 4.3 special back in 2005. If anyone misses all the offense we used to have then you'll want to watch this thriller https://nfl.myfootballnow.com/watch/1855#336821, a 76-67 Raiders win.

By tribewriter
4/04/2019 7:44 am
Nice. I bet we see a lot of USFL/WFL coaches playing each other for championships across MFN.

By Pernbronze
4/04/2019 9:54 am
Current and former.

By cyclonelomax
4/06/2019 5:56 am
made it to the championship game of NCAA league! GO VOLS