League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: WE are the champions, my friends

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/06/2019 5:58 am
cyclonelomax wrote:
made it to the championship game of NCAA league! GO VOLS

Good luck to you, and good luck to Mcarovil in NFL League. My Raiders laid an early Easter egg against the Browns.

By tribewriter
4/06/2019 6:14 am
cyclonelomax wrote:
made it to the championship game of NCAA league! GO VOLS

Good luck to you in the championship game. That is a tough league.

By Mcarovil
4/06/2019 12:18 pm
Thank you RG. NFL is special to me not because we have had success but because I’m my beloved Browns and the league has had great owners and activity since Gustoon started it. Even with some turnover we have some great legacy owners and newer blood making it still one of the best!

More importantly, in 2019 the real life Browns will be just as good!!!
raidergreg69 wrote:
Someone in this league will be playing in NFL leagues Super Bowl XXXVI, just like someone in this league ALWAYS plays in that league's Super Bowl.

I'm not just talking about myself here. We are in our 9th season in NFL, and just like the previous 8 Super Bowls, the AFC will be represented by either Mcarovil's Cleveland Browns (5 Super Bowls, 4 Wins) or my Oakland Raiders (3 Super Bowls, 1 Win). https://nfl.myfootballnow.com/hall-of-champions

The Browns and Raiders don't always meet each other in the playoffs, but when we do the Browns usually win, going 4-1, though the last meeting was 2 seasons ago. In the regular season we have played every year since 2002, with the Raiders winning 4 of the 7 games including the last 2, and 3 of 4.

The most memorable game between us was a version 4.3 special back in 2005. If anyone misses all the offense we used to have then you'll want to watch this thriller https://nfl.myfootballnow.com/watch/1855#336821, a 76-67 Raiders win.
Last edited at 4/06/2019 12:19 pm

By eyeballll
4/08/2019 11:53 pm
Well, I've managed to make the Championship game in Private 75 again. I've had a great season; I'm sitting at 16-0, but I still don't know what I'm doing right! My team looks pretty average to me, but it's hard to argue with the record...

It's my fourth time to the Big Show in 75, and I'm presently 0-3. I've lost to Ares (in OT), to Bryson, and to Bryson again. And I'm playing........ Bryson. So I'm pretty much the Bills...

By tribewriter
4/09/2019 5:40 am
eyeballll wrote:
Well, I've managed to make the Championship game in Private 75 again. I've had a great season; I'm sitting at 16-0, but I still don't know what I'm doing right! My team looks pretty average to me, but it's hard to argue with the record...

It's my fourth time to the Big Show in 75, and I'm presently 0-3. I've lost to Ares (in OT), to Bryson, and to Bryson again. And I'm playing........ Bryson. So I'm pretty much the Bills...

Good luck, eyeballll.

By eyeballll
4/11/2019 9:22 pm
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, what do you know, I lost. 27-25. And that sounds close, but I scored 13 points in the last couple of minutes, but it was too little too late... Oh well, I'm Buffalo.

4/12/2019 12:40 am
I'm on my way out the door in MFN 48 but I have 1 last game to play first. Made the LC for the 3rd time in 5 years, splitting the first 2. It's my 15-0-1 Tampa team against 10-5-1 Miami.

By AlexanDragon
4/12/2019 3:25 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
I'm on my way out the door in MFN 48 but I have 1 last game to play first. Made the LC for the 3rd time in 5 years, splitting the first 2. It's my 15-0-1 Tampa team against 10-5-1 Miami.

On my way to watch our mfn 85 game!
Last edited at 4/12/2019 3:26 pm

4/15/2019 12:38 am
Tampa 27
Miami 10

Kicked 6 FG's, scored 1 TD and recorded a safety while the running game controlled the clock. Got Tampa a second title and Jack Bauer likely retires.

https://mfn48.myfootballnow.com/player/5327

If this league had a HOF, Bauer is in upon retirement with the most receiving TD's in MFN 48 history.

By tribewriter
4/15/2019 5:41 am
Congrats on your MFN-48 title, raidergreg.