The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1980 Good Game Thread

By Jaybo911
10/14/2018 8:01 am
Yea good defense. Good game Birmingham.

By Hellbringer
10/14/2018 12:42 pm
SunBlaze22 wrote:
GG Hellbringer. Just next time could you give me a heads up first so I can buy a coffin. Thanks.
Also, your welcome for the probably record breaking stats.
(Please note I'm being completely sincere here, I really have nothing else to take pride in at this point except how horrendous my team is)
/

I have no idea what is going on with my team. I beat Detroit last week, and lay down a ton of offense this week. I haven't changed my rules or plays, so I'm stumped

By mwd65
10/14/2018 12:47 pm
Hellbringer wrote:
SunBlaze22 wrote:
GG Hellbringer. Just next time could you give me a heads up first so I can buy a coffin. Thanks.
(Please note I'm being completely sincere here, I really have nothing else to take pride in at this point except how horrendous my team is)
/

I have no idea what is going on with my team. I beat Detroit last week, and lay down a ton of offense this week. I haven't changed my rules or plays, so I'm stumped

You may be on to something, Hellbringer.

I've noticed the same thing in some leagues, and I think it comes down to scouting. I believe if teams are scouting every game and guessing many of the plays being used by the opposition, they are having tremendous success in 0.4.3.

By Mcarovil
10/14/2018 1:18 pm
I hope that’s not it! We scout every week and I hope the SIM doesn’t just go by who got lucky in scouting. Either way 4.3 has killed all my teams.

mwd65 wrote:
Hellbringer wrote:
SunBlaze22 wrote:
/

I've noticed the same thing in some leagues, and I think it comes down to scouting. I believe if teams are scouting every game and guessing many of the plays being used by the opposition, they are having tremendous success in 0.4.3.

By greyghost1225
10/14/2018 4:07 pm
Mcarovil wrote:
I hope that’s not it! We scout every week and I hope the SIM doesn’t just go by who got lucky in scouting. Either way 4.3 has killed all my teams.

mwd65 wrote:
Hellbringer wrote:
SunBlaze22 wrote:
/

adapt, adjust, overcome :)

By setherick
10/14/2018 4:10 pm
To be fair, the adjustment from 0.4.2 to 0.4.3 is pretty rough. What were solid game plans in 0.4.2 don't work in 0.4.3, and overall, 0.4.3 is not stable enough for me to want to sink a lot of time writing game guides for it. When 0.4.4 is stable and released, then I'll write a transition guide, but I don't see a point in doing so before hand.

By setherick
10/14/2018 5:11 pm
I did just post this though: https://usflwfl.myfootballnow.com/community/3/4939?page=1#30228

By PrivateSnowflake
10/15/2018 6:31 am
eyeballll wrote:
Good game, Snowflake! Let me just add: AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I say this because I literally came within 1 YARD of winning this game... I picture the play ending like the Rams/Titans Super Bowl...

After coming back the way we did, I was for sure my CB was just going to ride 83 into the endzone and **** away the win. In my head I'm thinking, "Omg, just bring him DOWN!"

By AlexanDragon
10/15/2018 12:33 pm
I guess the reason im doing fine this year is because im not gameplanning and y'all gameplan doesnt work anymore lol ?

Someones sadness is someone else joy rigth?

By Wolveraider
10/16/2018 9:33 am
Good game Bulls...we tried to rally in the fourth, but fell short.