The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1980 Good Game Thread

By eyeballll
10/11/2018 7:10 pm
Hellbringer wrote:
I think I'm still dreaming. The game says I beat the Wheels? GG Detroit, the box score tells me you should of had the W

I don't know about that, my team showed no flow on offense, and my defense gave up several huge plays... you beat me fair and square! Good game, back to the drawing board for me...

By Otterpop
10/12/2018 10:35 am
greyghost1225 wrote:
Otterpop wrote:
We were on 4.3 last season weren't we?

Deal is a different QB this season.

No, the league switched to the new version this season. The QB position is more involved in the new version, it is not just based off his talent, but also the talent around him.

That explains the drop off of production. I will have to reevaluate my playbook and QB Position. I was thinking last season we were in 4.3

Dang it... This might be a bad season for the Maulers
Last edited at 10/12/2018 3:50 pm

By Pernbronze
10/13/2018 2:49 am
GG gold.

By RoyceR
10/13/2018 2:51 am
GG Seth, I thought that fumble in OT was the end of me.

By setherick
10/13/2018 7:38 am
RoyceR wrote:
GG Seth, I thought that fumble in OT was the end of me.

GG - I was getting overconfident and hoping to get this team to .500, so it's a good reminder of just how far this team has to go.

By SunBlaze22
10/13/2018 11:46 am
GG Hellbringer. Just next time could you give me a heads up first so I can buy a coffin. Thanks.
Also, your welcome for the probably record breaking stats.
(Please note I'm being completely sincere here, I really have nothing else to take pride in at this point except how horrendous my team is)

By trslick
10/13/2018 3:15 pm
GG Bulls

By eyeballll
10/13/2018 3:25 pm
Good game, Snowflake! Let me just add: AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I say this because I literally came within 1 YARD of winning this game... I picture the play ending like the Rams/Titans Super Bowl...

By Wolveraider
10/13/2018 5:48 pm
Good game Philly...the offense was downright offensive in this game or we could say it was great defense...yeah that's it...yeah...good defense.

By Mcarovil
10/13/2018 6:29 pm
It’s amazing. I had 2 QBs that were top QBs in this league 4.2 now they both can’t complete half their passes. Talent around them is the same if not better. I feel the pass release rating is huge now.

Otterpop wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:
Otterpop wrote:
We were on 4.3 last season weren't we?

Deal is a different QB this season.

No, the league switched to the new version this season. The QB position is more involved in the new version, it is not just based off his talent, but also the talent around him.

That explains the drop off of production. I will have to reevaluate my playbook and QB Position. I was thinking last season we were in 4.3

Dang it... This might be a bad season for the Maulers