The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1978 Good Game Thread

By Hellbringer
5/12/2018 4:14 am
GG Houston, nice secret weapon you have there returning kicks.

By Booger926
5/12/2018 4:46 am
Good Game Michigan

By tribewriter
5/12/2018 7:19 am
GG raidergreg. As bad as your QB was, mine was worse. Your DL was in his face all day (8 sacks), and I think that group made the difference in the game. Looks like the Generals are going to regain the East Division title this season.

By eyeballll
5/12/2018 11:18 am
Good game, Pernbronze... man, that is a potent offense! I was lucky to hold you to field goals or that game would have been a different story...

By Pernbronze
5/12/2018 12:15 pm
Good game eyeball. Yeah they got potential but don't seem to be able to finish. I don't recall the last time (if ever?) I've been 0-3 with a team, its awkward.

By trslick
5/12/2018 1:34 pm
GG Oklahoma

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
5/12/2018 3:28 pm
tribewriter wrote:
GG raidergreg. As bad as your QB was, mine was worse. Your DL was in his face all day (8 sacks), and I think that group made the difference in the game. Looks like the Generals are going to regain the East Division title this season.

GG commish, both defenses came to play today, 4 turnovers each. It's way too early to be giving anyone the division yet, the Stars have the talent to go on an 8 game winning streak after a bad start like the Generals did last season and let's not forget those upstarts in Philadelphia who are also 3-0.

By tribewriter
5/12/2018 5:57 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
tribewriter wrote:

GG commish, both defenses came to play today, 4 turnovers each. It's way too early to be giving anyone the division yet, the Stars have the talent to go on an 8 game winning streak after a bad start like the Generals did last season and let's not forget those upstarts in Philadelphia who are also 3-0.

Yeah, how about Philly? That guy may have already clinched coach of the year.

By Jaybo911
5/13/2018 7:47 am
Whoa whoa lets don't go pulling that trigger just yet. It's still early. But thanks for the vote of confidence.

By AlexanDragon
5/13/2018 4:18 pm
They jinxed philly.. What a bunch of loving friends.

:)

Gg crimson. This game was the sonnenberg's late nitgh show! There wasnt anything to stop that man