The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1978 Good Game Thread

By Mcarovil
6/16/2018 11:22 am
I know. You had the #1 run offense. I geared up to stop it and it turned into an aerial shootout. That was an entertaining game.

Otterpop wrote:
WOW!!! What happen? I know I made some changes but really I still didn't want to get away from the team's core of running the ball.

Good Game Mcarovil, The Bandits are tough good luck on your run to the championship.
Last edited at 6/16/2018 11:22 am

By PrivateSnowflake
6/18/2018 10:20 am
mwd65 wrote:
Good game, PrivateSnowflake!

Your team seemed to dismantle our defense. I'm don't think the best team won this one. We were pretty lucky.

Sorry I'm late to responding, been on vacation.

I'll say you had the better team and deserved this one. Your passing game took advantage of our young secondary. That was our Achilles and you exploited it with a great passing attack. We just coundn't stop the big gains.

I'll be rooting for you to win the Championship and then the World Bowl. Bring the title to LA!
Last edited at 6/18/2018 10:25 am

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
6/18/2018 3:44 pm
GG DemonMaster, sorry it's late, moving sucks. Good luck vs Tampa!

By DemonMaster
6/18/2018 5:01 pm
Thought for sure you would beat me. Good game Raider

By Mcarovil
6/19/2018 1:11 pm
Man, we couldn’t stop your rushing attack Orlando. Got a couple lucky stops and capitalized on them. Our division is gonna be a good one for seasons to come.

By Mcarovil
6/21/2018 3:16 am
Congrats LA! You guys shut us down the whole game. We have a huge monkey on our backs when it comes to the world bowl. Enjoy the Championship!!

By Booger926
6/21/2018 4:08 am
Congrats Mwmd and your LA Express on winning the World Bowl

By tribewriter
6/21/2018 5:36 am
Really a great World Bowl. You must tip your hat to the LAX defense, as they really came up big late in the game.

Santiago Smith is FAST. On both TDs, you can see him increasing the distance between himself and the DB as he runs downfield.

I also want to tip my hat to Seth Wynn, who ran for some key first downs. During my first season with the Florida Blazers, I saw Wynn was stuck behind Curtis Scott in Arizona and traded for him. I thought he could be a nice versatile back who could both run and catch. He had a couple good seasons there and has had a fine career for LAX.
Last edited at 6/21/2018 7:37 am

By Mcarovil
6/21/2018 7:17 am
If there ever was a player that deserved the win it was Daniel Middleton. Guy played his best game ever with 6 sacks. Was the only reason we kept it close. Back to the drawing board.

By trslick
6/21/2018 9:56 am
Congrats Express, nice game you guys!