The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: The Official McKeon Rule

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
7/05/2020 3:56 am
Infinity on Trial wrote:
," as our most holiest of holy commissioners likes to call it, then do it and stop ******* around.

Passive aggressive much? That's a totally unnecessary comment that adds nothing.

By Infinity on Trial
7/05/2020 8:28 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
Infinity on Trial wrote:
," as our most holiest of holy commissioners likes to call it, then do it and stop ******* around.

Passive aggressive much? That's a totally unnecessary comment that adds nothing.

Post another thread soliciting your praise then, but by all means don't address the exception that allows you to play a LB at DE because you don't have enough DL on the roster

By Mcarovil
7/05/2020 8:48 am
Greg can’t be most holy. He’s a Raiders fan.

Let’s just move on. No one is getting paid to win virtual championships. It matters ZERO in real life so enjoy it if you can.

Infinity on Trial wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Infinity on Trial wrote:

Post another thread soliciting your praise then, but by all means don't address the exception that allows you to play a LB at DE because you don't have enough DL on the roster

7/05/2020 10:44 am
Infinity on Trial wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Infinity on Trial wrote:

I'll address it when I'm ready, not when you tell me to. This rule doesn't take effect until the start of next season, so what's the hurry? Everyone else seems very willing to move on and play football, except you.

By Infinity on Trial
7/05/2020 12:04 pm
I mistook the thread announcing and defining the rule as the place to point out a problem with the rule while praising the effort to improve the league through your position as commissioner.

7/05/2020 12:43 pm
Infinity on Trial wrote:
I mistook the thread announcing and defining the rule as the place to point out a problem with the rule while praising the effort to improve the league through your position as commissioner.

It's not the pointing out of a problem that's irking me, it's the way you're pointing it out. At this point, I'm left to assume you're just being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk.

By CrazyRazor
7/05/2020 1:42 pm
Bless Your Precious Little Hearts

By trslick
7/06/2020 10:37 am
I'm happy to not have or use the knowledge of the game to find and use an unfair advantage
over other owners!