The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: PUNT BLOCK EXPLOIT BANNED

By AlexanDragon
4/20/2020 4:00 pm
I'm shocked that grey was even doing it... But glad no one else is doing it here.
Thanks greg

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/21/2020 2:57 am
AlexanDragon wrote:
I'm shocked that grey was even doing it... But glad no one else is doing it here.
Thanks greg

It was only 1 illegal guy out of 4, idk why he was being such a hardass about changing it.

By AlexanDragon
4/21/2020 5:29 am
Maybe wanted to keep an edge on this competitive league, or trying to test you... Or both. We'll never know

4/21/2020 6:20 am
AlexanDragon wrote:
Maybe wanted to keep an edge on this competitive league, or trying to test you... Or both. We'll never know

Oh he was testing me alright. He ignored the mass PM and the PM I sent after Week 11, telling him to replace the illegal player. He left him in for Week 12 so I sent him another PM Sunday night. I'll just post the PM exchange below.

Re: Punt Formation Violation
4/19/2020 11:47 pm
Your punt return formation is still not set correctly. Please remove #33 from your front 4 ASAP. If you don't remove that player and he ends up blocking a punt, you will be removed from the league.
Mark Unread Quote Reply
By greyghost1225
4/19/2020 11:49 pm
Yes, this system isn't working for me I am not moving players every game.
Mark Unread Quote Reply
4/19/2020 11:54 pm
Nobody is asking you to move players every game. You only need to remove one player one time, it requires very little effort. It needs to be done if you wish to continue in this league. Everyone else has complied and there are no exceptions to this rule.

If you can't live with that, you can abandon the team now, this rule is non negotiable.
Mark Unread Quote Reply
By greyghost1225
4/19/2020 11:56 pm
One thing I learned long ago. I don't play do this or else, especially in a silly game. Good luck

By Mcarovil
4/21/2020 9:26 pm
He’s an arrogant douche bag then. Complaining about trades in other league and this. Better off without him.

If he can’t even have a cordial conversation with Greg then F him. Jesus. It’s not that hard.
Last edited at 4/21/2020 9:27 pm

By AlexanDragon
4/22/2020 5:41 am
Thanks for the transparency Greg !
Haven't thought he was like that, I have the feeling he always was friendly with me.
Now, we can all focus on what's important, the playoff push!

By setherick
5/25/2020 7:03 am
Can we similarly punish owners that don't bother to sign punters?

5/25/2020 11:05 am
setherick wrote:

Yes we can. I wasn't aware of it until this post, but I've sent him a PM asking him to sign one ASAP.

By setherick
5/25/2020 11:41 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
setherick wrote:

Yes we can. I wasn't aware of it until this post, but I've sent him a PM asking him to sign one ASAP.

I was trying to figure out how I had so many blocked punts in a preseason game.

5/26/2020 3:09 pm
I won't be checking every game, so please let me know if someone is using the exploit. You can send me a PM if you don't want to call someone out on the forums.

In the case of the team without a punter, that has been rectified. Thanks for the heads up on that Seth.