Re: 1985 Season

By CrazyRazor
9/06/2019 3:31 pm
GG fhunt3/Wheels
Last edited at 9/06/2019 3:32 pm

By hectorg93
9/09/2019 12:04 pm
GG VCR looks like a new division champ will be crowned, I don't know how much the coaching staff matters other than for playbooks but maybe losing my head coach had a bigger impact than expected.

By vcr5150
9/09/2019 12:13 pm
thanks hectorg93. The Wranglers are such a Jeckyll & Hyde team, sometimes they look like a playoff team - other times like a lottery team. Good luck the rest of the way.

By Infinity on Trial
9/09/2019 12:15 pm
GG, Oakland. You made things interesting with the late blocked punt. I don't think I've ever seen one of those before.

By trslick
9/09/2019 12:52 pm
GG Cleveland

By tribewriter
9/09/2019 2:25 pm
Infinity on Trial wrote:
GG, Oakland. You made things interesting with the late blocked punt. I don't think I've ever seen one of those before.

Ask eyeballll about how to do blocked punts. He found some sort of cheat code for them and caused quite a ruckus in some other league.

By punisher
9/09/2019 5:37 pm
tribewriter wrote:
Infinity on Trial wrote:

Ask eyeballll about how to do blocked punts. He found some sort of cheat code for them and caused quite a ruckus in some other league.

Here = https://ncaa-fcs.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/332?page=1

well he might have caused a ruckus in ncaa fcs but he removed all punt blockers out of all his leagues.

By CrazyRazor
9/09/2019 6:50 pm
punisher wrote:
tribewriter wrote:
Infinity on Trial wrote:

well he might have caused a ruckus in ncaa fcs but he removed all punt blockers out of all his leagues.

Pretty sure it was GrandadB that caused the ruckus. I first noticed it in a Conference Championship game and went completely unhinged over it. See EKU/Liberty Conference Final.
Last edited at 9/09/2019 6:51 pm

By Infinity on Trial
9/09/2019 7:53 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
punisher wrote:
tribewriter wrote:
Infinity on Trial wrote:

Pretty sure it was GrandadB that caused the ruckus. I first noticed it in a Conference Championship game and went completely unhinged over it. See EKU/Liberty Conference Final.

That sounds like something GrandadB would do.