League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1985 Season

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/24/2019 3:40 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Awesome way to start 1985, with 4 serious OL injuries in preseason game 1, plus a serious DL injury. This game is becoming like a 2nd job almost with all the **** time I have to spend covering injuries.

I feel like singing Phil Collins at the top of my lungs "I don't care anymore".

There are actually a couple of covers of that song, that I like better than the Phil Collins version, but please sing away. Post a clip I think we would enjoy hearing it. :)

You'll never hear me sing.

JDB said players listed as probable should not sit and questionable can play too so I'm playing all my questionable players. We have unlimited IR spots, so if they get hurt worse and become Out, I'll replace them that way.

One of my teams will probably end up with 20 injuries again, just hope it's not this one.

By greyghost1225
8/24/2019 4:00 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Awesome way to start 1985, with 4 serious OL injuries in preseason game 1, plus a serious DL injury. This game is becoming like a 2nd job almost with all the **** time I have to spend covering injuries.

I feel like singing Phil Collins at the top of my lungs "I don't care anymore".

There are actually a couple of covers of that song, that I like better than the Phil Collins version, but please sing away. Post a clip I think we would enjoy hearing it. :)

You'll never hear me sing.

sJDB said players listed as probable should not sit and questionable can play too so I'm playing all my questionable players. We have unlimited IR spots, so if they get hurt worse and become Out, I'll replace them that way.

One of my teams will probably end up with 20 injuries again, just hope it's not this one.

Sorry brother, I would help you out, but unfortunately have no control over the programming area.

By Mcarovil
8/25/2019 2:57 pm
I play starters 2 Q for every preseason game and keep fatigue settings as I would for regular season. No injuries for me. I think sometimes we overthink it. For what it’s worth.

8/25/2019 4:55 pm
Mcarovil wrote:
I play starters 2 Q for every preseason game and keep fatigue settings as I would for regular season. No injuries for me.

So do I and I have injuries. I can't say it enough...IT'S NOT MY SETTINGS!!!

By Mcarovil
8/25/2019 6:07 pm
Have you checked you settings? I’m pretty sure it’s in your settings. If it’s not in the settings it’s probably still in your settings.

raidergreg69 wrote:
Mcarovil wrote:
I play starters 2 Q for every preseason game and keep fatigue settings as I would for regular season. No injuries for me.

8/25/2019 6:59 pm
Mcarovil wrote:
Have you checked you settings? I’m pretty sure it’s in your settings. If it’s not in the settings it’s probably still in your settings.

raidergreg69 wrote:
Mcarovil wrote:

You are only like the 5,000,000th person to bring up fatigue settings. Not even the least bit funny.

By Infinity on Trial
8/25/2019 7:00 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
Mcarovil wrote:

raidergreg69 wrote:
Mcarovil wrote:

You are only like the 5,000,000th person to bring up fatigue settings. Not even the least bit funny.

This is an old-school reference, but maybe it's the crowd noise.

By Infinity on Trial
8/25/2019 7:12 pm
At least your players aren't getting hurt while they're on the sideline (yet): https://die-hard-fans.myfootballnow.com/community/6/5953?page=1#36022

By Pernbronze
8/26/2019 2:47 am
So it turns out plays work better when you set up your depth chart lol.

By Wolveraider
8/28/2019 8:22 am
smh.....WR Olvera caught by defender while showboating before he gets into the end zone.

https://usflwfl.myfootballnow.com/watch/3605#662364

It's all fun and games until it happens during the regular season. lol