League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1983 Season

By Kababmaster
5/15/2019 8:09 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
The same thing happened in paydirt last season with a kicker issue,

There is a HUGE difference between K & QB.....as you know. (sorry, I feel like Joe Pesci going on a rant)

By greyghost1225
5/15/2019 8:16 pm
Sorry meant punter, yes there is a difference, but not that much, but then again you win championships in every league, so you obviously know more about the game. ANYONE that is in a league with coachnorm to even use tanking in the sentence is ridiculous is the main point.

By pdoug20
5/15/2019 8:18 pm
This just in... THE BOSTON BREAKERS ARE WINLESS NO MORE!! Nope, pigs are not flying- I checked the skies myself- they really DID win!! Is a winning streak on the horizon?? Tune in next week and find out!!

It's been a frustrating season for the Breakers, so I've got no problem poking fun at myself when the tables finally turn my direction!! lol

By Kababmaster
5/15/2019 8:39 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
Sorry meant punter, yes there is a difference, but not that much, but then again you win championships in every league, so you obviously know more about the game. ANYONE that is in a league with coachnorm to even use tanking in the sentence is ridiculous is the main point.

1. It is okay to be sorry (I was not asking)
2. I did win LC's in most of my leagues....so your narrative needs updating!
3. As previously mentioned, I'm only returning to the game from 4.2 & 4.3...
4. I did not use the word "tank" with respects to the GM...in actual I never mentioned his name.
5. If you want to come on here and tell me I'm "GOD"....you would be wholesomely wrong. I was not disrespecting anyone !

By tribewriter
5/15/2019 8:57 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:

We get your point. Don't be a Booger (ha ha).

Kababmaster is returning to the league after a long absence. Neither of us is familiar with CoachNorm. I am glad we have nothing to worry about.
Last edited at 5/15/2019 8:59 pm

By greyghost1225
5/15/2019 9:13 pm
Kababmaster wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:

4. I did not use the word "tank" with respects to the GM...in actual I never mentioned his name.
5. If you want to come on here and tell me I'm "GOD"....you would be wholesomely wrong. I was not disrespecting anyone !

If I remember right you are one of the owners from Dayton, so being a smartass is a given. I don't believe you are god, but there is definitely an arrogance of you being one. In regards to you winning, I actually paid you a compliment by acknowledging it and saying it proves you are smarter at this game then me. In regards to tanking that wasn't directed towards you, but a previous post by someone, didn't mean to confuse you.

By Kababmaster
5/15/2019 9:31 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
Kababmaster wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:

If I remember right you are one of the owners from Dayton, so being a smartass is a given. I don't believe you are god, but there is definitely an arrogance of you being one. In regards to you winning, I actually paid you a compliment by acknowledging it and saying it proves you are smarter at this game then me. In regards to tanking that wasn't directed towards you, but a previous post by someone, didn't mean to confuse you.

Incorrect Sir....I have ZERO committee. I earned my crust with hard graph and asking others for advice.

Let us put it down to me being "confused" then !?

Don't get me started on arrogance & stress ! :)

[EDIT] I never recall having a team called "Dayton"!
Last edited at 5/15/2019 9:33 pm

By greyghost1225
5/15/2019 9:35 pm
Kababmaster wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:
Kababmaster wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:

Incorrect Sir....I have ZERO committee. I earned my crust with hard graph and asking others for advice.

Let us put it down to me being "confused" then !?

Don't get me started on arrogance & stress ! :)

[EDIT] I never recall having a team called "Dayton"!

I apologize for my posts to you. I will blame it on my confusion in having classes today. Good luck with your team.

By greyghost1225
5/15/2019 9:36 pm
tribewriter wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:

We get your point. Don't be a Booger (ha ha).

Kababmaster is returning to the league after a long absence. Neither of us is familiar with CoachNorm. I am glad we have nothing to worry about.

How dare you, with your comparison to the mentioned. I am in no way like him. I know how to use words with more than two syllables. :)

added edit: If you would like I could be him and cut all my players before the sim.
Last edited at 5/15/2019 9:40 pm

By Kababmaster
5/15/2019 9:41 pm
Jesus....did I name drop Booger ?