The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1986 Season

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
12/18/2019 4:21 am
SPOILER ALERT

Good game 4343, Generals got lucky with those series of breaks/turnovers in the 2nd/3rd qtrs, your offense was shredding my defense in yardage. There are so many good teams in our conference I am genuinely shocked I'm back in the World Bowl again. Best of luck in the offseason.

I better get over that shock pdq because I have no idea how I'm gonna stop that Memphis offense or score enough against that defense.

By Infinity on Trial
12/18/2019 5:14 pm
Good game, SoCal. We took advantage of some fortunate play calls, our QB got hot, and Howland did his thing.

Special shout out to Baltimore for maiming Rudi Johnson for me.

12/20/2019 1:21 am
Good Game IOT, the better team won. We hung around in the first half but we kicked too many FG's and we couldn't stop your offense. Second half our offense shut down and we finally got some defensive stops, just too little too late.

Congrats on the second 19-0 in league history.

By Infinity on Trial
12/20/2019 8:32 am
Good game, raider. I was nervous about my aging CBs, whose speed declined rapidly this year, and whether I could slow down your running game. When Howland et al. are in a groove, they are difficult to contain.

By trslick
12/20/2019 12:06 pm
Congrats to the Showboats!

12/20/2019 4:04 pm
Infinity on Trial wrote:
Good game, raider. I was nervous about my aging CBs, whose speed declined rapidly this year, and whether I could slow down your running game. When Howland et al. are in a groove, they are difficult to contain.

I dialed back the running game because you had the #1 run defense and I thought I could throw the ball but none of that really matters. My inability to stop your offense was the main problem.

I'll be writing the blog sometime tomorrow, it's hard to get motivated to write about your own team's destruction, even though I knew it was coming. I sort of have the time to do it now, but I have to work at 6 and don't want to rush through it.