The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1986 Season

By trslick
12/09/2019 11:00 am
GG Gold

By Wolveraider
12/09/2019 11:55 am
Good game Renegades....we were fortunate to get the win.

By Smirt211
12/09/2019 12:03 pm
Although we could use the bye there's probably a million hoops to jump through for us to achieve it; including both Wolveraider and Raider Greg losing this week.

I'll stand down and see if I can somehow sneak a win though without blowing out our tires and offensive weapons. :)

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
12/09/2019 12:27 pm
Smirt211 wrote:
Although we could use the bye there's probably a million hoops to jump through for us to achieve it; including both Wolveraider and Raider Greg losing this week.

I'll stand down and see if I can somehow sneak a win though without blowing out our tires and offensive weapons. :)

I haven't checked for the standings glitch yet, insurance adjustor finally on the way to look at my car, but it says the BYES are spoken for. Generals have to play wildcard weekend, plus Denver is fighting for a wildcard of their own, so we're in it to win it. We've been playing bad football so nobody gets to rest unless they're hurt.

By Smirt211
12/09/2019 12:32 pm
Good luck with the car, bro!

Only way I'd go ***** to the wall would be if I controlled my own fate (win and get the bye week off) ....and it's not even close to that. Then you'd do the exposure rate risk/reward trade off of whether to go for it with the 70% (body part health) injury play maker types. 1 more week off vs. the ending of your play makers. lol

12/09/2019 12:34 pm
They already told me it's a total loss based on the pics I sent, this inspection is a formality. I'm planning on keeping the car and fixing it.

By AlexanDragon
12/09/2019 5:46 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
They already told me it's a total loss based on the pics I sent, this inspection is a formality. I'm planning on keeping the car and fixing it.

It's allowed to repair a totalled car ? Isnt it impossible to insure after ?

12/10/2019 3:59 am
AlexanDragon wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

It's allowed to repair a totalled car ? Isnt it impossible to insure after ?

It's actually not quite a total loss so I don't have to get a salvage title. If it was a total loss, they would deduct some money from the total cost of the car since I elect to keep it and I would have to get a salvage title. My 1996 Toyota has a salvage title and it's insured, though laws may be different where you live.

By Infinity on Trial
12/10/2019 7:06 pm
Going to give my backup QB one last chance to pad his HOF stats: https://usflwfl.myfootballnow.com/player/728

By Infinity on Trial
12/11/2019 8:22 am
Jesus. He really made the most of the opportunity. I should rest my starters more often.