The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1980 Good Game Thread

By setherick
10/06/2018 7:13 am
Hellbringer wrote:
GG Houston

Good game! I won't have a chance to watch the film until later, but I'm surprised by the offense that my team put out.

By Wolveraider
10/06/2018 8:39 am
Good game Tampa!

By trslick
10/06/2018 1:47 pm
GG Sun

By Mcarovil
10/06/2018 2:18 pm
It is painful to watch HB passes all game long and a Completion percentage well under 50. I literally do not understand this game anymore. I removed all HB pass plays and still throw them. It’s absurd.

By Booger926
10/06/2018 4:11 pm
setherick wrote:
Hellbringer wrote:
GG Houston

Good game! I won't have a chance to watch the film until later, but I'm surprised by the offense that my team put out.

Well, I always did have an Offense within the top 80% of the league while slowly building up my Defense. So, I guess, You're Welcome.

By setherick
10/06/2018 5:08 pm
Booger926 wrote:
setherick wrote:
Hellbringer wrote:
GG Houston

Well, I always did have an Offense within the top 80% of the league while slowly building up my Defense. So, I guess, You're Welcome.

You can have it back in two or three seasons after I've cleaned up the cap situation as long you promise never, ever, ever, to do that again.

By Booger926
10/06/2018 6:11 pm
setherick wrote:
Booger926 wrote:
setherick wrote:
Hellbringer wrote:
GG Houston

You can have it back in two or three seasons after I've cleaned up the cap situation as long you promise never, ever, ever, to do that again.

Since I never, ever officially quit the league (Kicked out by the Commish) I do believe I have a right to complain. Tribewriter gave up on me even before I even came close to giving up on the league. I was willingly able to accept results for my actions and willingly able to accept the consequences for my actions as well as having to apologize for my actions yet it was of no good.

By Booger926
10/06/2018 6:30 pm
setherick wrote:
Booger926 wrote:
setherick wrote:
Hellbringer wrote:
GG Houston

Do you REALLY want me to address the cap situation for the Gamblers?

By Booger926
10/06/2018 6:31 pm
Don't go there

By greyghost1225
10/06/2018 7:27 pm
The commish did what he thought was best for the league. I support his decision.