The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Good Game (GG) Thread

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
1/23/2020 10:49 pm
Infinity on Trial wrote:
You gave me quite the scare. Some plays that busted for my defense, I only called them once. I'm on the road all week, but eventually need to see what I did wrong

Hopefully you at least wore the Gamblers out for tonight's game. Gamblers @ Generals in the first of my two World Bowl rematches against teams that have beat me twice in the WB. Houston really needs this win as your conference has a lot of competition for the playoffs right now.

By Cjfred68
1/23/2020 10:58 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
Infinity on Trial wrote:
You gave me quite the scare. Some plays that busted for my defense, I only called them once. I'm on the road all week, but eventually need to see what I did wrong

Hopefully you at least wore the Gamblers out for tonight's game. Gamblers @ Generals in the first of my two World Bowl rematches against teams that have beat me twice in the WB. Houston really needs this win as your conference has a lot of competition for the playoffs right now.

****! I really need to pay attention to who I play....thanks for the heads up Greg....I'm gonna go back and spice up the gameplan a little bit!

1/23/2020 11:33 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Infinity on Trial wrote:

****! I really need to pay attention to who I play....thanks for the heads up Greg....I'm gonna go back and spice up the gameplan a little bit!

1/24/2020 1:41 am
GG CJ

By Hellbringer
1/24/2020 3:26 am
GG Invaders. I never know which version I'm going to get from QB Ruiz.

By Cjfred68
1/24/2020 4:53 am
Gg Greg...my team is definately a 2nd half team this season. If I can figure out how to start faster...I might be alright

By RoyceR
1/24/2020 8:49 am
Gg Jaybo

By Mcarovil
1/24/2020 9:43 am
Why the **** are we passing the ball up 4 inside of the 2 min warning. God this game sucks.

By Cjfred68
1/24/2020 10:54 am
Mcarovil wrote:
Why the **** are we passing the ball up 4 inside of the 2 min warning. God this game sucks.

That's one of the first rules I made in this game. The A.I.'s clock management choices ****.

Up +4
Under 2 minutes
Inside run

By trslick
1/24/2020 11:27 am
GG Oklahoma