The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1986 Hall of Fame Ballot Link

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
12/29/2019 5:56 am
Flexibility is probably how I'll do things from here on out. Like I said about whittling down to 10-15 finalists, I don't want an arbitrary number I chose to screw someone deserving.

Hopefully everyone is cool with me being flexible, and if not, I would hope they would offer an alternative solution for me to consider.

By AlexanDragon
12/29/2019 11:51 am
Maybe the problem is some of us voting for less than a handful of players ?

By CrazyRazor
12/29/2019 2:25 pm
I'm not apologizing for not participating. I am explaining that my commitment to this game is waning & that influenced my decision greatly.

This game is fun (most of the time), but I barely put in enough time to manage my rosters & mess around with my game plans. I don't even watch the games anymore (not much point in it).

I missed an entire draft in one of my leagues & cut all 7 of my picks because the AI is lacking when it comes to measuring "true value" of players.

I watch people complain about how the game engine is performing & share most of their gripes.

I haven't cut any of my teams yet, but I really am just going through the motions anymore. I have lost my desire. I am sad to say.

I will tell you that this is one of the leagues that I intend on remaining in. There are too many guys that I enjoy competing against here; win or lose.

By buenoboss11
12/29/2019 5:42 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
I'm not apologizing for not participating. I am explaining that my commitment to this game is waning & that influenced my decision greatly.

This game is fun (most of the time), but I barely put in enough time to manage my rosters & mess around with my game plans. I don't even watch the games anymore (not much point in it).

I missed an entire draft in one of my leagues & cut all 7 of my picks because the AI is lacking when it comes to measuring "true value" of players.

I watch people complain about how the game engine is performing & share most of their gripes.

I haven't cut any of my teams yet, but I really am just going through the motions anymore. I have lost my desire. I am sad to say.

I will tell you that this is one of the leagues that I intend on remaining in. There are too many guys that I enjoy competing against here; win or lose.

respect

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
12/29/2019 5:42 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:

I've been in that situation for awhile, which is why I recently dropped 3 teams. It's easy to get burned out on this game, it takes a lot of mental grinding trying to cover all the angles in game planning.

As far as not participating in the voting, I'm fine with that, no hard feelings. I'd rather someone not vote than fill out a meaningless ballot just to say they voted. Thanks for your honesty.

By AlexanDragon
12/30/2019 4:30 am
Same here. Slowly fading away. I even found a better sports team management game to play on my phone in Google app. Doing the least possible maintenance on my public leagues and keeping this one for sure but every other league is in the dog house for now.

By Chandyo
12/30/2019 9:29 am
AlexanDragon wrote:
Same here. Slowly fading away. I even found a better sports team management game to play on my phone in Google app. Doing the least possible maintenance on my public leagues and keeping this one for sure but every other league is in the dog house for now.

What game is that?

By buenoboss11
12/30/2019 9:41 am
AlexanDragon wrote:

what game is it

By AlexanDragon
12/30/2019 12:11 pm
Fm 2020, or football manager 2020.
It's soccer tho.

By Chandyo
12/30/2019 12:13 pm
Ah yeah, i've heard of that one, but haven't played it.