League Forums

Main - Off-Topic

Re: 2020 NFL Picks ATS

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
10/25/2020 7:43 pm
Won with Carolina and Football Team, should have won with Cincinnati and so much for my flag correction theory. 2-1-1 so far and needing Arizona to cover.

10/29/2020 6:06 pm
Last Week 3-1-1
Year To Date 15-19-1

Starting this week with the Thursday night game, and it's one I'm picking as only 58% of the money is on Carolina. I can't trust Atlanta, plus Carolina is at home, no crowd or sparse crowd they still didn't travel, plus they are playing well for Ruhle.

Carolina -1.5

11/01/2020 6:13 am
Stupid Dirty Birds. Three anti public games today, plus a rare total of my choosing.

Minnesota +6 3 out of 4 bettors recommend taking Green Bay, so I'll take the Vikings. They aren't as bad as their record suggests and it's a 1:00 game, which means Kirk Cousins shouldn't **** so bad. (His ATS record in 1:00 games is way better than all other times, and we all know he chokes in prime time.)
Miami +3.5 Not a fan of this pick but 72% of the money is on LA. Let's see what Tua has, not betting real cash.
San Francisco +3 Pin the tail on the starting SF RB...trick question because I don't even think Kyle Shanahan knows who that is right now. 74% of the money is on Russ and the SeaHags but I want my virtual money backing the better defensive team.
Dallas/Philadelphia Over 42.5 I know both teams are banged up but that QB Dallas pulled out of the stands last week to replace Dalton has a full week of practice under his belt and an All Pro RB behind him and some good WR. Dallas can score 17-21 or more, and we all know Dallas gives up a ton of points and it's a national game, so the refs might help things along.

11/07/2020 2:32 pm
Last Week 2-3
Year To Date 17-22-1

Atlanta -4 I like the Dirty Birds over the Donkeys since Atlanta is playing better after firing their coach.
Chicago +6.5 Flaming Thumbtacks defense isn't very good and the Bears seem to always play close games.
Baltimore -1 Ravens should bounce back after last week's debacle. Mr. Bolo Tie should help the cause with a turnover or 3 before he goes home to his small town of children.
Houston -6.5 Jags have some guy named Futon or Juton starting at QB, that's all I need to know.
Washington -2.5 Go Football Team! Giants ****, I mean Washington does too but not as much as NY.