The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 79 Good Game Thread

By PrivateSnowflake
8/28/2018 6:14 am
GG New Jersey. You should be proud of what you accomplished this season. I don't see the Generals going away any time soon!

By tribewriter
8/28/2018 6:23 am
Congratulations to both teams. That game was fun to watch, especially that amazing display of offense in the first half.

Wheeler's game-winning TD catch will be replayed for generations to come. He was wearing two DBs on his back when he hauled that ball in way in the back of the end zone.

I really thought New Jersey would tie the game on its last drive. It had been that kind of game all day.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/28/2018 7:02 am
PrivateSnowflake wrote:
GG New Jersey. You should be proud of what you accomplished this season. I don't see the Generals going away any time soon!

Thanks but I'm not feeling very proud atm. Congratulations on your win!

Great showing by your team, if I knew ahead of time we'd score 31 points, I'd bet my house we would win as nobody had scored more than the 30 Booger put on us early in the season.

Going 1 and done in the 1978 playoffs after finishing 15-1, we had 1 goal for 1979, winning the World Bowl. This stings.

We get version 0.4.3 for 1980 and I'm worried my pass rush will be neutered like some of my other teams, time will tell.