The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 79 Good Game Thread

By Pernbronze
8/18/2018 1:35 am
GG showboats. My team better get their brains together before the playoff games or I'll be taking an early exit.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/18/2018 7:02 am
GG Boston, that all passing offense might work better next season when we play with version 0.4.****, but this season my D was loving it. Better luck to your squad next season.

Also I owe a big THANK YOU to the San Antonio Gunslingers. Their 16-13 win over the NY Stars moved the Generals from the #4 seed to #1. I would have lost a tiebreaker since we were swept by NY.

Third straight season with at least an 8 game win streak and second season in a row I close out the regular season with a double digit win streak. Our fans and owner Donald Trump will lose their minds if we go 1 and done again like last year.

Last edited at 8/18/2018 7:04 am

By Booger926
8/18/2018 7:06 am
Good Game Oakland

By Pernbronze
8/21/2018 1:03 am
GG wheels hopefully the next version will fix Hill's pick issues and my should be elite lines blocking issues.

By PrivateSnowflake
8/21/2018 6:14 am
GG Express. Only the KO return TD was the difference in a very close game.

By mwd65
8/21/2018 3:23 pm
Good game, PrivateSnowflake!

Very evenly matched game. I do think that KR for a TD took the wind out of our sails.

Good luck the rest of the way.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/23/2018 5:06 am
GG NY Stars, the Generals D came to play and our offense did enough. I wasn't looking forward to this matchup, I was afraid the Stars had the Generals number after the regular season sweep.

By tribewriter
8/23/2018 5:13 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
GG NY Stars, the Generals D came to play and our offense did enough. I wasn't looking forward to this matchup, I was afraid the Stars had the Generals number after the regular season sweep.

Nine sacks, 0/16 on third down, 52.18 QBR. I'd say they came to play.

Disappointed for my team, but glad we will have a first-time World Bowl champion this season.

By Mcarovil
8/23/2018 6:18 am
Awesome road win Maulers. Terrible time to lay an egg for us. Your defense was dominating. Good luck the rest of the way.

By Big Poppa
8/23/2018 6:40 am
GG Memphis (PrivateSnowflake). Good luck going forward.