The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Completed Trade: Chicago Blitz and Memphis Showboats

By setherick
3/12/2020 7:20 pm
That blog is 7 years old, and I'm not sure if it is still relevant. That's a JDB question.

By AlexanDragon
3/13/2020 8:10 am
Update: my 3year vet brewer is already at 98 after his third camp. I got lucky.

By Infinity on Trial
3/13/2020 4:29 pm
Looks like I made a tragic mistake. He jumped from 48 to 64 during camp. Maybe it's superstition, but I'll be paying a lot more attention to HC/OC/DC ratings moving forward.

By AlexanDragon
3/13/2020 5:02 pm
Infinity on Trial wrote:
Looks like I made a tragic mistake. He jumped from 48 to 64 during camp. Maybe it's superstition, but I'll be paying a lot more attention to HC/OC/DC ratings moving forward.

It's not that big of a step for a second training camp. He probably will be in the 90's in his 4th year in my opinion.

By Infinity on Trial
3/13/2020 5:04 pm
AlexanDragon wrote:
Infinity on Trial wrote:

It's not that big of a step for a second training camp. He probably will be in the 90's in his 4th year in my opinion.

In my experience, a player who fails to move the needle in year one is highly unlikely to move it much in future years.

By Dash
3/14/2020 6:23 pm
This is actually really useful information! I never thought to look at Coaching Attributes when hiring coaches. Will certainly be paying more close attention to it moving forward.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
3/14/2020 8:38 pm
Dash wrote:
This is actually really useful information! I never thought to look at Coaching Attributes when hiring coaches. Will certainly be paying more close attention to it moving forward.

Coaches go up and down in ratings like the players so check their progress tab as well.