The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Leagues?

By Cjfred68
6/22/2019 11:19 am
Out of the Park Baseball is a great baseball sim....not free

Become a GM of a francise and you can control everything from the major league roster all the way down to AAA, AA, A rookie ball and the draft.

Uses 20-80 scale scouting of players for a hugh variety of attributes from hit skill, power, fielding, speed etc.

Can also set the level of control to allow computer to run minors while you control major league club.

Plenty of downloadable content. Create custom leagues, use historic players like Ruth, gehrig, Williams etc.

Bottom line if you are into baseball it has it all. Can play game by game or sim seasons in minutes

By Duval
6/22/2019 11:23 am
Cjfred68 wrote:

Become a GM of a francise and you can control everything from the major league roster all the way down to AAA, AA, A rookie ball and the draft.

Uses 20-80 scale scouting of players for a hugh variety of attributes from hit skill, power, fielding, speed etc.

Can also set the level of control to allow computer to run minors while you control major league club.

Plenty of downloadable content. Create custom leagues, use historic players like Ruth, gehrig, Williams etc.

Bottom line if you are into baseball it has it all. Can play game by game or sim seasons in minutes

I've certainly heard of this game and i do like baseball. I like the idea of these browser games as I'm moving around a lot but I have access to the web. Can you watch the games like you can in this game, how is the multiplayer?

By Cjfred68
6/22/2019 11:28 am
Duval wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:

I've certainly heard of this game and i do like baseball. I like the idea of these browser games as I'm moving around a lot but I have access to the web. Can you watch the games like you can in this game, how is the multiplayer?

Watching the game is very similar to MFN with slightly better graphic detail....slightly and text driven commentary. There is a large community to join leagues but I recommend creating your own league first and playing a season or two to get the hang of it first. The AI is better then MFN imo and you can trade with the computer.

The level of detail is immense so it takes time in the learning curve.

I've had a league where I played out close to 100 seasons watching players I drafted, retire and enter hall of fame. Well worth the money for Baseball fanatics

By punisher
6/23/2019 6:32 pm
jabillups85 wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:
buzzer beater, hattrick

Hattrick
Is that hockey?

Yes, been playing around 8 years. It has a bigger following than buzzerbeater

Can you post a link to hat trick? the only thing I can find is football (soccer).

Hattrock i think this is the link = https://m.hattrick.org/en-us

greyghost1225 wrote:
buzzer beater, hattrick

buzzbeater = https://www.buzzerbeater.com/Default.aspx
Last edited at 6/23/2019 6:34 pm

By Kababmaster
6/23/2019 10:16 pm
Punisher,

I think Coaches/GM's on here are established enough to know how to cut & paste a link....FFS !

By AlexanDragon
6/24/2019 8:17 am
Hos the **** "hat trick" is a soccer game?? This saying is 100% hockey related