The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Leagues?

By Duval
6/20/2019 3:37 pm
Can anyone recommend another league for me? Die Hard looks to be dying out and I'd like to keep three going with MFN1. I'm more or less looking for another league like either USFL or PayDirt as this is being posted in both. Something with a website or a newsletter like Paydirt is what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Re: Leagues?

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
6/20/2019 4:13 pm
One of Cjfred's leagues, though XFL and World League only have 1 opening.

High Octane is run by dyluckyguess has a few openings, drafting round 1 today

I didn't renew Die Hards because I had 3 leagues running the same sim, or 1 day behind. Can't deal with 3 free agency periods, followed by 3 drafts all at the same time, plus work, life, and my other MFN leagues of course.
Last edited at 6/20/2019 4:14 pm

6/20/2019 4:16 pm
If you want another league run by Gustoon, NFL league has openings. We are in free agency 2 until 11:00 tonight.

6/20/2019 4:17 pm
I also just gave up a pretty good team in Elite League, run by GrandadB, California Crusaders. They should be in early free agency 2 as well I think.

By Kababmaster
6/20/2019 4:28 pm
If you fancy a challenge with perhaps more EU GM's than most leagues, why not give the German Football league a try ? We have just completed the inaugurated draft and first preseason game spins in about 10 hours....lots of time to get set up.

https://gfl.myfootballnow.com/

By Duval
6/20/2019 5:16 pm
Kababmaster wrote:
If you fancy a challenge with perhaps more EU GM's than most leagues, why not give the German Football league a try ? We have just completed the inaugurated draft and first preseason game spins in about 10 hours....lots of time to get set up.

https://gfl.myfootballnow.com/

Are you the owner of this league?

By Duval
6/20/2019 5:17 pm
Also, are there any other "browser based" sport sims games that people can recommend that aren't NFL football?

By greyghost1225
6/20/2019 5:19 pm
buzzer beater, hattrick

By Kababmaster
6/20/2019 5:19 pm
Duval wrote:

Are you the owner of this league?

Nope. Jaulschge (Germany) is the league admin. He's very active in promoting the league, and we currently have 7 openings.
Last edited at 6/20/2019 5:20 pm

By AlexanDragon
6/20/2019 9:29 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
buzzer beater, hattrick

Hattrick
Is that hockey?