The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Roster Only Leagues

By tribewriter
8/15/2018 12:55 pm
In case you have not seen this post from JDB, user-created leagues can now elect a "roster only" option that effectively eliminates gameplanning. We can have some dialogue here about whether that is something we want to consider. Let's see what positives and negatives are reported from the first "roster only" league.

https://usflwfl.myfootballnow.com/community/1/4772?page=1#29322
Last edited at 8/15/2018 2:26 pm

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/15/2018 2:15 pm
I haven't seen anything about this but I don't think I'd like it. Game planning is what makes this game interesting to me, take that away and I might as well stick to fantasy football.

By AlexanDragon
8/15/2018 2:34 pm
This would totally be in my favor as i dont even know tactics in football but i dont think its the way to go here especially in the league of HOF'amers GM's that is the usfl/wfl ;D

By ToroTex
8/15/2018 6:27 pm
I grabbed a team to try out for a season or two, just to see how if feels. We shall see.

By Pernbronze
8/16/2018 2:26 pm
This league should stay as it is.

By CrazyRazor
8/16/2018 2:37 pm
I absolutely don't want this league to go "roster only". If it does, I'm out. All there is to it on my end.

By greyghost1225
8/16/2018 5:24 pm
I would not be interested. I would also be moving on if the league switches.

By tribewriter
8/16/2018 7:10 pm
Just a reminder, this is not a vote. This is just a discussion on the pros and cons.

By pdoug20
8/16/2018 11:53 pm
Nope, not a fan either, after reading the other forum. Might not even need to vote considering the early discussions don't favor a change. Just my two cents...

By punisher
8/17/2018 9:01 am
tribewriter wrote:
Just a reminder, this is not a vote. This is just a discussion on the pros and cons.

regardless if it just a discussion or a vote best not to KILL something good you have.

my 2 cents.