The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: New Blog Post, Feb. 3: Mock Draft

By tribewriter
2/03/2018 8:45 am
Booger926 has put painstaking effort into predicting the first-round selections for the 1977 draft. Have a look at this post and see if you are both on the same page.
https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com/
Last edited at 2/03/2018 6:33 pm

By Booger926
2/03/2018 5:48 pm
https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com/

By Booger926
2/03/2018 8:50 pm
I'm just curious how correct I am. I say 25% is great

By trslick
2/03/2018 9:34 pm
Nice work Booger!

By Pernbronze
2/04/2018 1:04 am
Booger926 wrote:
I'm just curious how correct I am. I say 25% is great

Well you are in the ballpark with me, Canning is on my draft board and rated higher than my pick so a pretty solid guess.

By Hellbringer
2/04/2018 8:54 am
You have me drafting for need, not BPA.

By Booger926
2/04/2018 12:15 pm
Hellbriner wrote:
You have me drafting for need, not BPA.

I think BPA at #1 is Dailey and you need a WR. so I have you drafting for both

By awest827
2/04/2018 12:43 pm
Thanks for the mock draft Booger but with my team you are way off. At my RG and LG I have 3 guys who should be starters and another very capable backup. TE Daniel Fields will probably be my 3rd string next season as 2nd year TE Jimmy Howe went +8 his first year and will continue to go up, so no need to draft a TE in the 1st round. My D-line is really good including 4 very good DEs 4.5 sacks per game 8th in the league. At LB I have a stud and 3 other very good LBs, I could use depth there but not using a 1st rounder on a LB. I have terrible CBs 31st ranked pass defense in the league 400 passing yards per game, it is a glaring weakness on my team, I have 2 stud safeties, CB is clearly the position holding my team back but you didn't even talk about it. Taking any other position in the 1st round just wouldn't make sense. But I did enjoy reading it, this kind of stuff really adds to the league. I just thought your analysis of my team was funny I'm not sure how you could have overlooked CB.

By Booger926
2/04/2018 1:23 pm
awest827 wrote:
Thanks for the mock draft Booger but with my team you are way off. At my RG and LG I have 3 guys who should be starters and another very capable backup. TE Daniel Fields will probably be my 3rd string next season as 2nd year TE Jimmy Howe went +8 his first year and will continue to go up, so no need to draft a TE in the 1st round. My D-line is really good including 4 very good DEs 4.5 sacks per game 8th in the league. At LB I have a stud and 3 other very good LBs, I could use depth there but not using a 1st rounder on a LB. I have terrible CBs 31st ranked pass defense in the league 400 passing yards per game, it is a glaring weakness on my team, I have 2 stud safeties, CB is clearly the position holding my team back but you didn't even talk about it. Taking any other position in the 1st round just wouldn't make sense. But I did enjoy reading it, this kind of stuff really adds to the league. I just thought your analysis of my team was funny I'm not sure how you could have overlooked CB.

If you must know, with his speed and potential M2M coverage, I was thinking you would convert Alfaro to Safety and move one of your lighter safeties to fill your "glaring" Weakness for another season. And when you can address that weakness a year later, you have one **** of a LB ready to step up. But that's just my thinking.

But because I have to play you twice in a season, I was hoping you would draft 7 kickers.
Last edited at 2/04/2018 1:24 pm

By AlexanDragon
2/04/2018 2:28 pm
I finally pick at 4th for some reason