The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Please welcome tribewriter as the new owner of Memphis!

By Infinity on Trial
8/13/2020 8:55 pm
There are many ways to win, and I wouldn't recommend my methods as a one-size-fits-all approach. You have proven yourself to be an elite competitor, so I'm sure you could blow things up and still win by as much (or more) than I did. For the sake of maintaining a positive atmosphere in these forums, I'm reluctant to say anything further, but I would be happy to answer questions you have via private message. Some of those 48 ceiling guys might have some value in limited roles.

By tribewriter
8/13/2020 8:57 pm
Infinity on Trial wrote:
There are many ways to win, and I wouldn't recommend my methods as a one-size-fits-all approach. You have proven yourself to be an elite competitor, so I'm sure you could blow things up and still win by as much (or more) than I did. For the sake of maintaining a positive atmosphere in these forums, I'm reluctant to say anything further, but I would be happy to answer questions you have via private message. Some of those 48 ceiling guys might have some value in limited roles.

Thanks, although I may end up feeling like I'm back in school, flunking freshman algebra. I will send you a PM.

By Hellbringer
8/14/2020 8:28 am
Welcome back TW

By tribewriter
8/16/2020 1:11 pm
The Memphis defense gave up 500-plus yards to the Hawaiians. Now we get Houston. Could get really ugly. I hope the Gamblers have thier "call off the dogs" setting fixed for the early second quarter.