The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: New Rules for 1990 (including revised LB rule)

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/13/2020 6:03 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
You're a better man than I, raidergreg. I woulda booted him as soon as I finished reading.

There's a certain degree of etiquette expected and that was blatantly disrespectful.

Tbh, he left before I saw what he typed, which is the way I preferred he leave. He is gone now, so we don't really need to speak of him unless he pops in and starts stuff. IMO, as a league we gained more than we lost today.

By Infinity on Trial
8/13/2020 6:14 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
You're a better man than I, raidergreg. I woulda booted him as soon as I finished reading.

There's a certain degree of etiquette expected and that was blatantly disrespectful.

The comments I referenced were not provoked by me, and certainly constitute violations of rudeness and etiquette.

Your comment also is a violation of the rule. I have said nothing disparaging to or about you in the USFL forums.

In fact, I have not said anything to anybody in these forums during the postseason, offseason, preseason or regular season before today, when I voluntarily left after being openly cited for violating a rule I didn't violate.

In seasons past, I worked to be a valuable part of the USFL community and frequently offered support to others. That was part of the deal I made with tribewriter when he let me in. Once upon a time I was Greg's biggest fan.

I sincerely hope that in my absence, there will be peace and harmony for seasons to come.

Cheers to all,
IOT

By CrazyRazor
8/13/2020 6:22 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:

Tbh, he left before I saw what he typed, which is the way I preferred he leave. He is gone now, so we don't really need to speak of him unless he pops in and starts stuff. IMO, as a league we gained more than we lost today.

That'll work, too.

By CrazyRazor
8/13/2020 6:23 pm
Infinity on Trial wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:

The comments I referenced were not provoked by me, and certainly constitute violations of rudeness and etiquette.

Your comment also is a violation of the rule. I have said nothing disparaging to or about you in the USFL forums.

In fact, I have not said anything to anybody in these forums during the postseason, offseason, preseason or regular season before today, when I voluntarily left after being openly cited for violating a rule I didn't violate.

In seasons past, I worked to be a valuable part of the USFL community and frequently offered support to others. That was part of the deal I made with tribewriter when he let me in. Once upon a time I was Greg's biggest fan.

I sincerely hope that in my absence, there will be peace and harmony for seasons to come.

Cheers to all,
IOT

Bless your precious little heart