The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1988 good game thread.

By trslick
4/03/2020 7:51 am
GG Dash

By Mcarovil
4/03/2020 10:04 am
**** eyeball. Your Blazers probably beat us by 10 if you had a FG kicker and added a few different offensive plays to avoid the overuse.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/03/2020 11:39 am
RoyceR wrote:
Gg greg. Told ya it would be different!

Generals needed this W, had you won, the division was probably yours. Good luck rest of the season.

4/03/2020 11:40 am
Mcarovil wrote:
**** eyeball. Your Blazers probably beat us by 10 if you had a FG kicker and added a few different offensive plays to avoid the overuse.

Still no kicker? I hope eyeballl is alright and just too busy to notice.

By hectorg93
4/03/2020 4:36 pm
GG Wolveraider, good defensive game plan man we got smothered. I got to give a big shout out to Gordon Wong though, man this guy single handedly won us the game with our only two touchdowns of the game.Not only that, one of those return touchdowns was the game winner in OT. I want to show him some more love though, their is no doubt in my mind that when he calls it quits he is going to be the greatest DB and maybe the best defensive player ever. He only needs 6 INT to hold the record for a DB and once Douglas O'neal retires (if he ever does lol) he will be the only one with more INTs than Wong. He currently holds the career INT yards record with only O'neal in striking distance, and above all he holds the record for INT TD with 9 and the closest has 4. Dude also has 1 defensive player of the year in which he broke the record for single season INT with 15 and is a 1 time all pro (same year). Wong believes he should have more All Pro's under his belt but that's another topic for another day.

By Hellbringer
4/04/2020 7:07 am
GG Wheels

4/05/2020 1:33 pm
Generals likely about to be smoked tonight. Tampa Bay is playing great football, we'll need Driggers to throw 5 or 6 INT's or Rudi is gonna need to run for 250.

By Mcarovil
4/05/2020 1:39 pm
Lol. Now it will happen. Thanks For the jinx.

raidergreg69 wrote:
Generals likely about to be smoked tonight. Tampa Bay is playing great football, we'll need Driggers to throw 5 or 6 INT's or Rudi is gonna need to run for 250.

4/05/2020 1:45 pm
Mcarovil wrote:
Lol. Now it will happen. Thanks For the jinx.

raidergreg69 wrote:

That was my plan, you're welcome haha.

4/05/2020 1:55 pm
One time I went to my buddy's house and said "Turn on the Reds game, Cueto is throwing a no hitter". It was only through 4 or 5 innings at that moment, but as soon as the commercials ended, Cueto's first pitch of the inning left the yard. No hitter gone, shutout gone, and I never heard the end of it.

I am Jinx lmao.