The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1988 good game thread.

By Dash
3/27/2020 2:58 pm
Hellbringer wrote:
GG Express. You shut down my run game, luckily the passing game clicked

Banging my head after that one, I blinked once and the score was 14-0. Your defense is Great too man could only muster 3 FG's. But my QB play has been abysmal to begin the season, Maybe Pringle isnt liking the Bright Lights of LA lol, Anyways GG ****, Team is looking strong!

By Cjfred68
3/30/2020 1:52 am
Gg Outlaws....turnovers killed me plus my team is the most undisciplined bunch in the league averaging 8 penalties per game. I've never really paid much attention discipline or penalties but this team stands out for some reason. Goes to show you there is always something new you have to account for.

By RoyceR
3/30/2020 6:45 am
Gg eyeball. Field position really won us that game. You might want to activate your kicker and punter.

By Mcarovil
3/30/2020 8:46 am
Yeah, Santa Claus, QB Pringle just seemed to underwhelm for us too.

Dash wrote:
Hellbringer wrote:
GG Express. You shut down my run game, luckily the passing game clicked

Banging my head after that one, I blinked once and the score was 14-0. Your defense is Great too man could only muster 3 FG's. But my QB play has been abysmal to begin the season, Maybe Pringle isnt liking the Bright Lights of LA lol, Anyways GG ****, Team is looking strong!

By trslick
3/30/2020 9:20 am
GG Tampa Bay

By Smirt211
3/30/2020 11:50 am
Good game, Mr. Crazy Razor. You nearly sent us to a loss in a league where you have to stave it off as long as humanly possibly.

Wait, this was a comeback win. Think it's the first one I've seen in the Year 2020 for me.....

Well, we Houdini'd our way out of that one...

By Dash
3/30/2020 4:10 pm
GG HollyH

LAX were happy to escape with a W there. you certainly played well enough to win! see ya in a few weeks for round 2

By CrazyRazor
3/30/2020 5:32 pm
Smirt211 wrote:
Good game, Mr. Crazy Razor. You nearly sent us to a loss in a league where you have to stave it off as long as humanly possibly.

Wait, this was a comeback win. Think it's the first one I've seen in the Year 2020 for me.....

Well, we Houdini'd our way out of that one...

GG Smirt211. Didn't really expect to win at your place. The fact, that I was ahead until the 4th quarter and lost, absolutely disgusts me. Gotta play behind the eight ball for know.

By Mcarovil
3/31/2020 3:10 pm
Thanks Tommy. You all came out firing. Hope you are doing well with this covid19. Stay safe.

trslick wrote:
GG Tampa Bay

By trslick
4/01/2020 8:36 am
GG Houston