The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: New Blog Post: Week 7: Bob Marley Ties a League Record

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
12/07/2019 7:52 am
Lucky wrote:
Well considering I just joined 2 months ago and have zero idea,

who ran the league before you,
what your personal life schedule is,
how often these blog/newsletters come out.

Am I not allowed to ask??? HUH??? REALLY?? I can't ask "whatever happened to these?" not allowed???

This guys whole post is basically an apology for me even daring to ask the question. Then the insinuation that I "just don't get or understand" how long it takes to write out a blog..really??

So I just say lol, and then I'm the one being disrespectful hahaha unreal, almost every interaction I've had with people in this game is ridiculous, getting publicly shamed, called a liar, now being intellectually insulted and called disrespectful.. and the kicker is you actually had to ask.

All I did was answer your question, I'm sorry you don't like the answer.

By Lucky
12/07/2019 7:53 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
Lucky wrote:

Am I not allowed to ask??? HUH??? REALLY?? I can't ask "whatever happened to these?" not allowed???

This guys whole post is basically an apology for me even daring to ask the question. Then the insinuation that I "just don't get or understand" how long it takes to write out a blog..really??

So I just say lol, and then I'm the one being disrespectful hahaha unreal, almost every interaction I've had with people in this game is ridiculous, getting publicly shamed, called a liar, now being intellectually insulted and called disrespectful.. and the kicker is you actually had to ask.

what the F are you talking about?? I don't like your answer?? What are you Fing talking about????????????

12/07/2019 8:02 am
Lucky wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Lucky wrote:

what the F are you talking about?? I don't like your answer?? What are you Fing talking about????????????

I answered your question and you say you feel disrespected, so what else am I to assume but you don't like the answer? I think it would be more disrespectful to not even answer your question.

When you asked to join this league, I had people telling me to not let you in, yet I had your back and gave you a chance. You've done a good job with Georgia and been an asset to the league, so I have no clue where you feel this disrespect is coming from.

I guess if you look hard enough for disrespect, you'll find it even if it's not even there.

By Lucky
12/07/2019 8:09 am
Bro, wow.. all I did was ask a question, 4 words. If you click the link that takes you to the blog, bottom left you see "blog archive". You can see that there were a lot of months were the blog was coming out almost every other week.. I'm 2 months in, I don't know what is going on.. All i did was ask "whatever happened to these"

You provided a very detailed answer.. then this other guy writes you an apology letter also referencing my lack of understanding??? that's insulting.

This wasn't even a big deal and then the other guy calls me disrespectful.

then out of the literal ether you come to the conclusion I didn't like your answer... this is actually the most confusing.

By Lucky
12/07/2019 8:12 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
Lucky wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Lucky wrote:

I answered your question and you say you feel disrespected, so what else am I to assume but you don't like the answer? I think it would be more disrespectful to not even answer your question.

When you asked to join this league, I had people telling me to not let you in, yet I had your back and gave you a chance. You've done a good job with Georgia and been an asset to the league, so I have no clue where you feel this disrespect is coming from.

I guess if you look hard enough for disrespect, you'll find it even if it's not even there.

I should probably go ahead and leave the league then right? I mean people don't want me in, for absolutely no reason, you tell me

12/07/2019 8:13 am
Lucky wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Lucky wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Lucky wrote:

I should probably go ahead and leave the league then right? I mean people don't want me in, for absolutely no reason, you tell me

That was all that shame list stuff.

12/07/2019 8:16 am
Look, I worked all night and I'm ready to eat and go to bed. I'm sorry I wasn't sure what made you feel disrespected. I'm not used to dealing with such delicate feelings, most people my age just let stuff roll off their back and move on.

By Lucky
12/07/2019 8:17 am
Ok, as l ong as we both know your also insisting this other guys feeling are also a little delicate. your not gonna insult me like that bro, i wont fuking tolerate it

12/07/2019 8:18 am
I would prefer it if you stayed, like I said you've done a good job with Georgia and I like a league full of good owners. That being said, I'm not gonna beg, so you do whatever you feel you need to do. Have a good day.

By Lucky
12/07/2019 8:19 am
no man, your not gonna insult me like that , f u