The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

New Blog Post: Week 7: Bob Marley Ties a League Record

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
11/21/2019 10:12 am
https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com/

Re: New Blog Post: Week 7: Bob Marley Ties a League Record

By Lucky
12/05/2019 7:05 am
whatever happened to these?

12/05/2019 9:59 am
A lack of time on my part for many various reasons. Sometimes it's my fault, like having too many MFN teams or not getting enough sleep and being a zombie on my days off. Sometimes I just have too much going on outside of MFN, and sometimes things like car accidents or car repairs take a big chunk of my day.

I deliver pizza so I need my cars running properly. One car was just wrecked and will be fixed as soon as an adjuster comes to look at it. One of my other cars has a short in the brake light/turn signal and the 3rd has bad tires/alignment.

One thing that might help would be to change the sim time, but I won't do that in the middle of the season nor without a vote.

I do enjoy creating these and I will do more, especially for the playoffs. I'm also way way behind on Hall of Fame stuff. Please bear with me and it will all get done, I'm a procrastinator and I'm used to doing stuff last minute.

12/05/2019 7:40 pm
Another thing is timing. I will have time to do the blog in an hour or so, but we have a new set of games in 5 hours. I didn't think anyone would want to read about 2 games ago, assuming most would see it tomorrow morning (reading about week 13 games when week 14 games are already done).

That's how my timing has been, my block to do it has been too close to the next sim. I'll do a blog this week since we are heading down the home stretch and see how it's received.

By Cjfred68
12/06/2019 12:57 pm
Greg,

You have been doing a great job, especially stepping in and taking over. I understand things can pile up and you end up getting behind.

Real life comes first and anything you do to add to this league is a bonus and much appreciated. I think some owners dont get the time and sacrifice it takes to sit down and do writeups after every game. If it was so easy, plenty of owners would take over some of these dying leagues and save them.

We all appreciate the explanation but you really dont own us one....we voted for you and you have kept the league going strong....sorry to hear about the car troubles....its hard for anyone and especially you since it's your office.
Last edited at 12/06/2019 12:58 pm

By Lucky
12/06/2019 1:03 pm
lol

By AlexanDragon
12/06/2019 9:40 pm
Lucky wrote:
lol

Sometimes silence is way more respectful

By Lucky
12/06/2019 10:16 pm
I was already feeling disrespected.

12/07/2019 6:47 am
Lucky wrote:
I was already feeling disrespected.

How so?

By Lucky
12/07/2019 7:50 am
Well considering I just joined 2 months ago and have zero idea,

who ran the league before you,
what your personal life schedule is,
how often these blog/newsletters come out.

Am I not allowed to ask??? HUH??? REALLY?? I can't ask "whatever happened to these?" not allowed???

This guys whole post is basically an apology for me even daring to ask the question. Then the insinuation that I "just don't get or understand" how long it takes to write out a blog..really??

So I just say lol, and then I'm the one being disrespectful hahaha unreal, almost every interaction I've had with people in this game is ridiculous, getting publicly shamed, called a liar, now being intellectually insulted and called disrespectful.. and the kicker is you actually had to ask.
Last edited at 12/07/2019 7:50 am