The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1986 Hall of Fame Nominees

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
10/29/2019 7:21 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
The ballot will still be coming out soon, I just need a decent amount of sleep and time to put it together. All too often I sleep like I did today, 3 or 4 hours then I'm a zombie all day and it's all I can do to do my game planning and waiver wire stuff in fantasy football. Sometimes it's due to the stress of delivering 2 stores worth of area, other times like today, they are grinding my street for repaving and the loud noise woke me up.

The names are pretty much set, but I need to find the players already on the ballot and set up the links to their stats and then set up the survey.

Add 10 large Pepperoni and 10 large cheese pizzas delivered to:
9800 Savage Rd. 
Suite 6272 
Fort Meade, MD 20755-6000
C/O Freddy

We have 1 store in Virginia that can take care of you

10/29/2019 7:24 pm
We have a deal on that called a Party Pack, 10 large 1 topping pizzas for $59.99 so your order would be $119.98 plus delivery.

10/29/2019 7:28 pm
Actually since today is Tuesday, they are $4.99 each. I keep forgetting about that because I don't work Tuesdays.

By Cjfred68
10/29/2019 7:46 pm
Cost doesnt matter because I work for the government so its tax payers money being put to good use. Its standard 25% gratuity for the government.....non negotiable

10/29/2019 7:51 pm
I just googled where that store is, Midlothian is just west of Richmond. All I know is that's where our founder grew up before he came to Dayton, and that store is run by his sister I think. It's someone in his family because all other stores are in Ohio except for our Ball State store. They like stores near colleges because they drink a lot and stay up late and love pizza.

By Cjfred68
10/29/2019 8:08 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
The ballot will still be coming out soon, I just need a decent amount of sleep and time to put it together. All too often I sleep like I did today, 3 or 4 hours then I'm a zombie all day and it's all I can do to do my game planning and waiver wire stuff in fantasy football. Sometimes it's due to the stress of delivering 2 stores worth of area, other times like today, they are grinding my street for repaving and the loud noise woke me up.

The names are pretty much set, but I need to find the players already on the ballot and set up the links to their stats and then set up the survey.

Add 10 large Pepperoni and 10 large cheese pizzas delivered to:
9800 Savage Rd. 
Suite 6272 
Fort Meade, MD 20755-6000
C/O Freddy

We have 1 store in Virginia that can take care of you

Booooo! We want Greg...we want Greg

Richmond is too far away also. We have local places we order from and it's so routine.....some nerd streamlined the lunch orders to the point where the food automatically comes. Every day of the week the same order comes.

They did a cost/time analysis of ordering lunch and calculated that it consumed too much of both so every Monday we get the same order then Tuesday etc etc.

Now we know what day of the week it is by the food that comes...lol

We had to form a subcommittee to determine what to order each day and then made arrangements with all the businesses to have a present order.

The Government hard at work!

10/29/2019 8:37 pm
Sounds boring, almost like school lunch looking forward to pizza day. Another reason I end up dragging my feet on getting stuff done is I'm easily distracted. You know, like that one time when I explained my delay in the HOF ballot only to end up discussing pizza? While watching Game 6 of the World Series.

It's totally my fault. I rarely watch movies because I can't focus on 1 thing for 2 hours. Even watching football, I'm constantly looking at my fantasy teams and MFN stuff. Watching baseball, I like to scan the crowd between pitches, and I'm hoping the blonde in the 3rd row is another flasher.

10/29/2019 8:40 pm
In case anyone has been living under a rock, 2 hotties flashed Gerrit Cole Sunday night in Game 5.

LINK NSFW

https://fanbuzz.com/mlb/world-series-flashers/
Last edited at 10/29/2019 8:41 pm

11/04/2019 1:11 am
Putting the survey together now, but that's the easy part. The hard/time consuming part is typing little bios for all the players I'm adding to the ballot.

We have 16 players staying on the ballot after receiving at least 25% of the vote last season and I'm adding 22 more. I could only eliminate 5 of the new nominees, as we had a lot of pretty good players hang up their cleats.