The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1986 Hall of Fame Nominees

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
10/17/2019 7:57 pm
ToroTex wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Southwest

Oklahoma QB Tony Smith LDE Joe Braatz

Memphis named their retiree and I didn't see any possible nominations from Houston or San Antonio. I did see my former LB Jim Leclair retired and I would love to add him to the list but his career numbers say he was just pretty good.

QB Smith IS & always will be a SA Gunslinger.
The 1st overall pick in Franchise history "signed" a one day contract to retire in the Green & Blue. :)

I feel ya, it was difficult typing Oakland's Leroy Selmon. When the official ballot comes out, all teams will be listed, just compiling names at this point.

By Cjfred68
10/25/2019 1:11 am
Did I miss the Hall of fame ballot?

10/25/2019 10:30 am
No you haven't missed it. I wanted to have it done by now but I'm hoping this weekend.

By Cjfred68
10/25/2019 10:38 am
Its cool....thought I missed it. No rush

10/25/2019 12:29 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:

You won't miss it. I'll have a forum post and a blog post about it. I also have to create a survey for voting.

By Cjfred68
10/25/2019 12:40 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:

You won't miss it. I'll have a forum post and a blog post about it. I also have to create a survey for voting.

But......

......what if I miss it

10/25/2019 12:42 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:

But......

......what if I miss it

I'll probably send PM's too, so if you miss them all...

By Cjfred68
10/25/2019 12:45 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:

But......

......what if I miss it

I'll probably send PM's too, so if you miss them all...

10/29/2019 6:55 pm
The ballot will still be coming out soon, I just need a decent amount of sleep and time to put it together. All too often I sleep like I did today, 3 or 4 hours then I'm a zombie all day and it's all I can do to do my game planning and waiver wire stuff in fantasy football. Sometimes it's due to the stress of delivering 2 stores worth of area, other times like today, they are grinding my street for repaving and the loud noise woke me up.

The names are pretty much set, but I need to find the players already on the ballot and set up the links to their stats and then set up the survey.

By Cjfred68
10/29/2019 7:19 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
The ballot will still be coming out soon, I just need a decent amount of sleep and time to put it together. All too often I sleep like I did today, 3 or 4 hours then I'm a zombie all day and it's all I can do to do my game planning and waiver wire stuff in fantasy football. Sometimes it's due to the stress of delivering 2 stores worth of area, other times like today, they are grinding my street for repaving and the loud noise woke me up.

The names are pretty much set, but I need to find the players already on the ballot and set up the links to their stats and then set up the survey.

Add 10 large Pepperoni and 10 large cheese pizzas delivered to:
9800 Savage Rd. 
Suite 6272 
Fort Meade, MD 20755-6000
C/O Freddy